Posts created by ruthiepic

posted in Island Realms on Nov 8, 09 2:50 AM
Island 12 is the first island that has enemy catapults on, and the side island is island 14, on island 12 you have 2 wagons and one goes off to 14 the side island and I assume that the other is to 13, but I can't do it because that wagon needs the catapult upgrade which is on the side island (14) and as I have said when I arrive there, I only have 1 coin and there doesn't seem to be anything there to do. There is a warehouse that needs building but I have no resources to build it. It seems that quite a few of us are stuck on this on another thread so anybody who can shed light on this will be our hero. Thank you!!

posted in Island Realms on Nov 8, 09 12:43 AM
I keep going on to the side island to get the upgrade but only ever have 1 coin on that island, even though I have enough on the big one. Please explain how I can get the upgrade from the little island. PLEASE!!

posted in Island Realms on Nov 7, 09 11:05 AM
Still no idea!! PLEASE HELP!!

posted in Island Realms on Nov 7, 09 1:17 AM
I'm still on island 12 I need the blue print for the catapult upgrade, and it's on the side island shop, I have enough money on the main island, but when I go to the side island my money stays on the main island. Any ideas??

posted in Island Realms on Nov 7, 09 1:16 AM
dancehawk wrote:Im on the 3rd island i think you know the one you buy the blue print for the saw mill but I can not get it to work keeps saying i need wood.

any ideas lol!
help!
dance

You can swop other supplies for wood in the shop I think.

posted in Island Realms on Nov 6, 09 11:56 AM
Just been reading all the reviews on this thread. I really like this game and if you keep poking round it's quite easy to get the hang of, been playing it a couple of hours without realising.

posted in Island Realms on Nov 6, 09 11:49 AM
Does anybody know what to do on island 12? I've filled the wagons, but you need another blue print for a catapult and the shop doesn't sell it. Help!

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 22, 09 12:25 PM
ruthiepic wrote:
Footflat wrote:Help I am on level 41 and can only fit 1 of the seaside cafe's and u need two to move on. Anyone have any ideas?

Foot

Please help with this problem as I can't do it either!! By the way - love this game!! x

Just worked it out!!

You can demolish the benches in front of the road, just not the trees. Place the other cafe on the right hand edge of the bottom seaside front and then demolish a bench to get the road through. Good luck! x

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Sep 22, 09 12:22 PM
Footflat wrote:Help I am on level 41 and can only fit 1 of the seaside cafe's and u need two to move on. Anyone have any ideas?

Foot

Please help with this problem as I can't do it either!! By the way - love this game!! x

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 4, 09 3:39 AM
brndnsgrl35903 wrote:I can not get past the Zombie/pumpkin head challenge. I need more people. Any suggestions?

Make sure you kill the outlaws as fast as possible as this stops the pumpkin head from taking your citizens, I went to the saloon, bought the saloon and hired a gunslinger, then went round killing the outlaws straight away. the gunslinger died but my hero killed them all after a while. At the same time I just built tents to bring people in, unzombied ones will get hungry and leave after a while, but more people will take their place. I had a couple of people employed at the lumber camp, a couple at the farm and a couple at a river gold mine I built, then sent the hero round collecting all the piles of food, spare gold and wood. To get the the outlaws at the bottom of the screen, you need some dynamite and blow up the rocks in the small alleyway just above the village. Good luck!

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 4, 09 3:31 AM
weiswoman wrote:How do I get the Outpost? I haven't completed the red flowers yet, but saw the hint - thanks! I have played too long and now my eyeballs are going to fall from my head. I struggled with the haunted town, will go back later, when my eyes grow back.

Have you been to see the guy at the crumbled hillside? Go and see him and plant some trees to stablise the hillside, I had to plant 3 lots (get tree seed from the general store), then the outpost becomes available. Click on the unbuilt outpost and you will be able to build it, you need some money and wood I can't remember how much.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 4, 09 3:27 AM
Sohoplus5 wrote:I NEED HELP !!!. I'm playing the regular part of the game and my hero and red are supposed to be moving to a new town, they have to go through the snowy valley and go through mine shafts to get to the other side, but I'm stuck, I just keep going in circles. Does anyone know the trick to get through to the second part of the game?

If you go the other way through tunnels you don't always end up back where you started. I don't know if they are all different, but I had to get up to the top right area then went back through the left hand tunnel that I came out of and ended up in the very small area. Go through the other entrance in the small area and you come out in the long left hand area. Go get the dynamite and blow up the fence. Hope this helps, it was a while ago that I did it!

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 2, 09 12:42 PM
Sorry I can't remember that one! I'm now looking for the old entrance in the sunken treasure quest. Any ideas? By the way when doing the zombie quest get the outlaws killed as quick as possible as this stops the horseman coming and taking your citizens. Happy gaming!

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 1, 09 5:37 AM
memawclay2 wrote:If you've built some flower pots just have someone water them (select a person, click on flower box). Good luck and Happy New Year.

Thank you! I need the white rabbit now!.. And some votes... any ideas! Happy New Year to all Westward fans. xx

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 1, 09 5:35 AM
devondiamond wrote:Great game, but no-one will move to my town! I have houses, food, water, saloon but no-one is coming to me...why not??

Are you up to 15 citizens? You can't move past 15 if you don't have a sheriff's office and sheriff.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Dec 31, 08 5:19 AM
Thanks, I've done it now. Does any one know where the red flower is in the gift quest?

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Dec 30, 08 12:28 PM
Hello all, this is an amazing game, keeps me going for hours just like it Westward 1 and 2! I was wondering if anyone knew if it was worth doing the smuggling resources quest? they just seem to be taking all my resources!

posted in Lavender`s Botanicals on Dec 5, 08 10:53 AM
Thanks so much, I'm going to try it now!

posted in Lavender`s Botanicals on Nov 30, 08 7:50 AM
I have exactly the same problem and have tried many ways of getting past it, making the products with and without antibacterials, selling up and starting again, etc. Nothing works. I have even contacted bigfish, they said to try here. Some one PLEASE HELP!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator