Posts created by j62janet

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Feb 26, 13 11:52 AM
I've opened one drawer, and then I went to the hidden object game, now when I open the second drawer I get nothing, have I messed up at all? it says I should get a pot of paint, can some one help me please!! j62janet

posted in The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen on Feb 25, 13 1:42 AM
I'm trying to put them on the policeman, but every time I alter the clock, the cannon goes off, and I don't get them on him quick enough, is there perhaps a trick to it, it's very frustrating, and now I can't alter the clock, it won't let me, in fact I'm stuck in the market, I can't go back, someone help, please!!! j62janet

posted in Echoes of the Past: The Castle of Shadows on Feb 23, 13 12:19 PM
It says in the walkthrough, that when you have lit the lamp you see the girl, then you get the wheel, and the doll, I've clicked on the area where both are pictured to be, but there's nothing, I've given the quill to the Gargoyle, am I doing something wrong?
Thank you in advance to whoever helps me, j62janet

1 3 2013

Still no reply, pity I can't move on without one, so please someone reply, with hopefully some info on what I have to do, j62janet

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Feb 22, 13 8:28 AM
Thank you for the info, I've done them in the wrong order then, typical me, j62janet

No walkthrough, that's just great, there is a strategy guide, but it's not much help, good luck with your game, j62janet

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Feb 14, 13 10:15 AM
Does anyone know which order these games go in, I've just finished the Echoes of the past, The Citadels of Time, j62janet

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Feb 14, 13 10:02 AM
Hello Miss,
How do you zoom in, this part of the game is a right pain, I'm rather fed up with it, I hope you can help, j62janet

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 8, 13 11:04 AM
Yes we do need a walkthrough, why isn't there one? j62janet

posted in Mountain Trap: The Manor of Memories on Feb 7, 13 5:26 AM
I've downloaded the sample, it won't play, it says I need a security key, what is that, I've never been asked this before, HELP j62janet

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Jan 31, 13 8:47 AM
[color=#34019a] [b]I'm having problems as well, I've had to go back to do this, I only found out you had to do this when I was looking for where I had to go next, I've tried everything, andnit won't work, it's so annoying and frustrating,j62janet

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 28, 13 5:20 AM
I'm having problems as well, all I get is 'No that won't work' I've tried to make sure the curser is on the rock, but it makes no difference at all, I can't do any more to the game until I do this, so someone please help me, j62janet

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 27, 13 7:45 AM
So far I've got the hemp rope, and the pick axe, and the grapple hook on the rope, I'm trying to use it near the sapling as that what it looks like I should do in the walkthrough, I've put one statue together, but I've still got the one on the right to do, can some one tell me the next step is please, I'm clicking every where to see if there's anything to do, and finding nothing, help please!!!!! j62janet

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 26, 13 11:46 AM
I did what angelfether0281 said, it worked, j62janet

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 26, 13 9:11 AM
I keep checking the walkthrough to see if I'm doing it right, I use the wooden pole to try to get the lantern onto the floor, I keep being told it's not right, so is it the long pole, or am I wrong, j62janet

posted in Jigsaws Galore on Jan 24, 13 7:32 AM
Does any one know how many puzzles there are in Puzzle Galore, I'm really enjoying doing them, great game, j62janet

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Jan 22, 13 6:59 AM
I've got as far as the shrimp, but in order to go on further I need the scale, and I don't have it, how can I get it, so far I've started this game 3 times, as each time, I don't get another piece that I need for my Inventory, I really don't want to do this from the start again, can some one help me please, j62janet

23/1/2013
I've started it again, I hope this time it works, or I'll scream!!!!! j62janet

I've done it

posted in Shaolin Mystery: Tale of the Jade Dragon Staff on Jan 20, 13 12:01 PM
My steamed bread fed the fish!, so what do I do now, I've still got to make the sulfur, if I've got to start at the beginning again, jeeez!!! j62janet

I did it

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 16, 13 5:33 AM
I've got to make a relic, to swap it for the real one, how do I get the Plaster of Paris, I've got a piece of the box in my Inventory, but I can't find the actual thing itself, thank you in advance for any help I'm given, j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 14, 13 11:43 AM
I've charged all my drawings bar one, it's a picture of a women, I've opened the box on top of the safe, and I've taken the keys, I've also opened the safe, and taken the objects out of that, I can't find the picture of the women, so I can't charge the last drawing, can someone help please, I'm hoping it will turn out ok, so far in order to get where I am in the game now, I've re-started it twice, I don't want to have to do so again!!!!! j62janet

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Jan 13, 13 7:40 AM
I'm stuck in the room with the piano, it says on the walkthrough to push the buttons on the door in this order, WXYZUV but it also says to do it like this WXYZTUV, I've tried both, nothing happens, I hope some one can help, but I'll keep trying, j62janet

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator