Posts created by bfgLianorm

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 6, 14 3:26 PM
Hey Everyone,

I have some great news! A new update is now available for Awakening Kingdom, as of August 6, 2014. This update includes the following:

- 3 new HO scenes
- 40+ new missions
- New zoom scenes unlocked for the Moonfell Chamber
- Dark Chest preview

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your app
2) Go to the 'Downloads' tab
3) Select 'Manually'
4) Click the 'Check for Updates' button
5) Follow the prompts to install the update
6) Enjoy!

If you have any issues with the update, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can take a look at what's going on.

Happy Gaming!

bfgLianorm

posted in Farm Up on Aug 5, 14 3:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Farm Up is now available on the website. This update includes:

- 4 plants
- 2 upgrades for each factory
- 16 recipes
- 46 quests
- 1 new animal
- new levels

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgLianorm

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 5, 14 3:16 PM
Hi PureSpanishHorse and bt1151

I noticed that both of you mentioned having some trouble with the items in certain Hidden Object scenes coming up again after they've been found. I'm sorry that this is happening, this really must be frustrating.

I do want to assure you that we have seen a few other players mention that a similar issue is happening in their game and have passed this information on to the developers. We're hoping to have this issued sorted out as quickly as possible so you can continue to play without this happening.

Best wishes,
bfgLianorm

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 30, 14 3:57 PM
Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening with the drop rate for the Traveler's Compass. Talk about frustrating

We have let the developers know that this is happening and shared the information that you've listed here with them. We're hoping that this drop rate issue will be fixed by the time the next update is released.

bfgLianorm

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 30, 14 3:55 PM
Hey Everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening with the Forester's Curiosity Rose Garden Quest. Talk about frustrating

We have let the developers know that this is happening and shared the information that you've listed here with them. We're hoping that this issue will be fixed by the time the next update is released.

Also, a big thanks to Pinkrollsroyce for explaining what's going on with the negative numbers in the quest and why they'll go up or down.

bfgLianorm

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jul 30, 14 7:25 AM
Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening with those Blitz games

We've talked to the developers and sent them the list of the scenes that you're seeing so that they can look into why this is happening. We're hoping to have a solution for this released quickly so that you don't have to worry about playing those same few scenes.

bfgLianorm

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 25, 14 10:58 AM
Hello All,

I have great news! A new hotfix is now available for Awakening Kingdom, as of July 25, 2014. This hotfix includes fixes for all festival quests that aren't triggering properly

3) Select 'Manually'
6) Enjoy!

If you have any issues with the update, please feel free to contact our Tech Support Team so one of our Reps can take a look at what's going on.

Happy Gaming!

bfgLianorm

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 23, 14 9:58 AM
Hello All,

I have great news! A new update is now available for Awakening Kingdom, as of July 22, 2014. This update includes the following:

- 3 new HO scenes
- New quests for players over level 44
- Seems to fix the issue with the Stone Circle scene not giving the correct items
- Seems to fix the issue with Mural Story and not being able to give the Miniature Centaurs

3) Select 'Manually'
6) Enjoy!

Happy Gaming!

bfgLianorm

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator