Posts created by lanky46musician

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 16 7:51 AM
Keep a list of your friends and their ID#s, because that part of the game will be lost and the techs can't bring them back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 16 11:50 AM
Just work on Prof. Pinfeathers quests. If you go to where he tells you, and open only one person at a time, then hit the find button, you will usually get what you need. I didn't do the update so I don't get shards and coins yet, but most people say they get what the need for the Prof.'s quests.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 16 9:50 AM
Times for USA are a little better for tournaments (11:00-8:00 PM) unless you have to go to work the next morning. Luckily, I'm retired. Still doesn't help me to get any diamonds. My wheel only knows how to stop on 10% most of the time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 16 9:19 AM
Did you invite them again on your new game? Each time I had to change computers, I invited them all again. Most accepted me and hopefully deleted the old me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 16 10:44 PM
To trade stamps with your friends, add the type of stamp and the word "swap" behind your name on your avatar. If you don't care which stamp you get, just put "stamp swap'" behind your name.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 16 10:07 AM
I've found that even though you don't have another character open, you may get the item needed for their quest. Sometimes you even have two quests for one character that needs different items from the bloody-sorry- blood lotus. That's where I am now on Level 40.

If nothing else, this game teaches you patience and perseverance. As luck would have it, I didn't update before I read the forum comments, so I can still do the rounds and pick up items that I can use or gift for that hour.

Gaming with patience,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 16 9:50 AM
I don't see anything in your review that was inflammatory, Diane8722. You expressed your opinion very diplomatically to me.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 16 5:24 PM
dylansmom,

I sent you a friend request. I've been there too.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 16 4:56 PM
You can only put them in the declined tab. To get them out of there, they have to remove you from their invited tab.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 16 4:54 PM
I had trouble getting Windows 10 to upload MC around the holidays. It took quite a while before I got a response from a tech, but when I did they were able to do something so I finally could upload it. Just keep answering the automatic responces so they don't take you off the list.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 7:05 AM
Maybe they will have several tournaments, so check the tab when you do get up.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 9:08 PM
Hi CatFish17,

I have over 1000 pumpkins. Send me a friend request and I will send some your way.

DeeJay46
ID#545955

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 16 8:20 AM
If you have a unique name, you can type it in where you look for friend codes, and it will give you all the ID# codes for that name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 29, 16 12:08 PM
I hope this thread takes off. I still have the ability to get HOS items, as I didn't do the last update. I try to give my friends an HOS item if I have more than 2 in inventory, because I can get more.

If anyone sees this and wants to friend me, my ID# is 545955.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 16 10:00 PM
DeeJay46 545955
Level 38 (have not updated)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 9:15 PM
I have lost my game on two different computers, so I have 3 different ID#s under my game name. I couldn't let anyone know except in the forum that the first 2 ID#S are no longer good. A thread for "lost" ID#s might be good, but it would have to be voluntary.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 4:49 PM
I don't play on IOS, but for those of your friends that do, you will have a new ID#. Add that ID# to this thread so your friends can reinvite you if you don't have their names or ID#s. Also they can delete your old ID#.

The restoration gives you back your level, but no friends list. Also, whatever you accumulate while waiting for the update, you lose. So go slow while waiting for it. I can't remember if I crafted any pets when I was waiting for mine at Christmastime, but I lost the penguin egg I had given to the consortium. I had just gotten it back when I my old game was restored. The consortium gave me another one and I crafted him as soon as I could so I didn't loose that one too.

Happy gaming,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 21, 16 11:14 AM
To all who are threatening to leave the game, please just take a break!

I know you have lots of patience, because it takes patience just to wait for the updates. I love reading what everyone has to say, and many of you have shown me things that I wouldn't have seen on my own.

Please don't go,

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 16, 16 6:39 PM
Thank you so much

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 16 6:11 PM
I have noticed that the wishlists are put in the order of what I have most of to least of. If you really want something over the other things on your list, write it behind your name and most friends will gift it if they have it.

I know we used to be able to ziggle the order of what we wanted first, but no matter what you put first, the game changes the order.

Happy gaming even if it is in circles,

DeeJay46

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator