Posts created by sthrightwhale

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 17 3:05 PM
Almost 2 weeks and still not response from the support team!

posted in Lost Artifacts on Oct 17, 17 11:12 PM
hello,
I cant load game, I keep getting an error report
http://prntscr.com/gysqez

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 17 1:10 AM

After the last update, my game has restarted, is there a way I can get it back?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 17 8:35 AM
can someone explain if there are benefits of doing the puzzles, I finished 1 and there was no reward

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 16 5:56 PM
I will Barb, I too am worried for her, it has been a while and I am hoping she may read the posts if nothing else and send us a message, I also thought somebody may be able to give us an update on her condition.
I have read all the other posts also, but it has been a while since anybody visited it and wanted to keep a post closer to the beginning so if anybody knew anything could get back to us. She has a lot of friends and we all miss her.
I wish her all the best and hope she returns soon, she has missed all the new tournaments, and in the past posted notes to let us know she wasn't around. it is worrying.
Regards Anne (West Australia)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 9, 16 9:47 AM
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to check in if anyone had heard from Pixiebell? It has been a while and I was hoping to hear that her wrist was better.
Perhaps if she reads this she can let her friends know
Anne

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 2, 16 12:11 AM
I have notice we only get 25 gold coins now from the crazy wheel

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 30, 16 6:23 PM
what did the update do?
When is the next world coming?
ghee whatever was done was a huge waste

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 30, 16 5:43 AM
thank Fred I will do that, just bored waiting

posted in Farm Up on Jun 30, 16 1:16 AM
that would defeat the quest and fun of the game

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 29, 16 9:32 PM
Hi, I have just finished the new world and wondered how long it would be before the next update. At the moment, all I can do is log in, get my daily rewards and log out. Is anyone else waiting?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 29, 16 3:22 PM
yes like westwind, I am short about 150 of receiving the coins. Wish they could have waited till the next update to eliminate it, so some of us crazy addicts can get out achievements.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 26, 16 10:11 AM
thank you all for all your information, I hope it is just a glitch I would hate for her to come back and all her friends gone.
Good Luck all and Happy gaming.
aussie dot, which part of our country are you from, I'm in Western Australia, hope you are not suffering from that horrible weather the East coast is having.
Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 16 11:32 PM
Hey Pixiebell,
I've notice you have move me out of your friends list. Sorry I couldn't get on the internet for 4 days which is why I haven't been around. If you are leaving, I just wanted to say Thank You so much for all your help in the past and your constant friendship from the beginning. I hope your dad had a great birthday.
Happy gaming,
Regard Anne

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 24, 16 11:25 PM
yes the 10 part quest is followed by a 4 part quest followed by a loooooooong 3 day quest!!!! The one that takes about 7 hours to do if u don't use diamonds.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 18, 16 9:14 AM
thanks for your reply, I double checked and it clearly says that by replaying levels we can earn more gold.
One other thing i'm unsure of, why do some of the collected prize paws on previous levels have the light off while other are still glowing?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 17, 16 9:37 PM
Okay, just started play a few days ago, the captions say you can replay a level to earn more gold. When I replay level, I get awarded the fireflies and no gold. Is this the case for everyone?
Why is it so expensive to buy the fire flies, and to sell them, we get so little?
Other than the rewards for collecting the cards, is there any use for them, seems like a waste of time, as they just sit idly by in your album, or do they have any practical use?
Thanks for your time and happy gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 14, 16 9:41 AM
I came on to ask the same questions

posted in Farm Up on Jun 13, 16 7:30 PM
my sound has completely left the game. I have tried to delete, but still no sound other than when I play and I get the 'bloop' sound the game and re-install it . I have also tried to turn the sound on and off in the game option and still nothing.
Anne

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 10, 16 8:51 PM
Hi everyone,
I received the 2nd of June update with everyone else, where our gift tree was rudely removed! But I noticed today another update, nothing seems to have changed and wanted to asked if anyone else got one?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator