Posts created by lilkaykay41

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love on May 1, 11 3:19 PM
im stuck on the safe too....opened both safes and its still telling me to open the safe in the bedroom, i have revisited everywhere possilbe...any help or im gonna give up on this game.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Nov 21, 10 12:50 PM
bogie1970 wrote:I can't find the yarn " on the sheles" in Crystals store, where is it?

i cant find it either...found it yet? can u help me

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 18, 08 9:04 PM
i found it thanks.......im assuming the strap off the suitcase fixiesthe goggles....how do i get the strap

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 18, 08 5:45 PM
ok i am stuck...my documents say i have to find the 1st and 2nd threatening letter. corrigan newspaper story, parson story, drug smugglar story, and ship wreck island story....ive talked to everyone i can and walked everywhere...i think...in my inventory i have empty glass, bottle, magazine, feathers, coins and brochure...can i do anything with them now...
how do i get the woman to leave her office so i can look thru everything? any help??????

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 18, 08 5:26 PM
thanks that helps

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 17, 08 8:37 PM
thank you so much, i was lost...you have given me a long list of things to do. didnt think i was that stupid...i think im understanding the game now...except one aspect..how does this stopwatch thing work? ive gotten a couple but it must have been by accident....do i have to do something specific to get the time?
thanks everyone for your help

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 16, 08 6:54 PM
i am stuck after building the blind. im walking around doing nothing...where do i go from here, i have talked to the couple, girl on law chair, man and worker on the beach, the guy walked away on one of the scenes...what next...help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 13, 08 10:56 PM
wheres the other rock....i forgot where i found the first one, but it was soon after i started the game. thanks so much for your help so far....gone tooking for other stone

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 13, 08 9:10 AM
i have the tent stakes, rock and rope, is this all i need to make the blind. do i have to make the blind to get further in the game? i have clicked everything possible i think, i must be missing something. need help! thanks

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends on Sep 21, 08 1:05 PM
i need help with the cross placing the eyes....can someone help me solve this puzzle?

posted in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends on Sep 21, 08 12:53 PM
ok i cant get thru the cross puzzle and the game will not let me skip it.....can you help me with solving the puzzle

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator