Posts created by BinLA

Thank you so much!!

I've checked the strategy guide, and I can't find where I was supposed to have picked up the shaft for the well, in the scene right after you pass the thug while you're invisible. Does anyone know where it is? I've found the crank handle and the chain, but I can't find the shaft!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 13, 10 5:50 PM
Read the post (usually on page 1 of this forum) called TOY STORE/WORKROOM TELEPHONE. There's a diagram on page 49 that was created by LizzieK.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Oct 9, 10 8:30 PM
It's behind the typewriter door, the last door you go through.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 27, 10 10:19 PM
Change the resolution of your screen. Check the FAQs for help if you don't know how to do that.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 25, 10 11:55 PM
Are you going by a walkthrough? If you are, it's telling you to look for the screwdriver before it's ready to be displayed. Do everything behind the marbles door first, then go back and look for the screwdriver just before you're ready to go through the typewriter door.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 19, 10 7:16 PM
It's on the dumbwaiter in the gingerbread cottage, in the hall leading to the twins' bedroom.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 18, 10 4:38 PM
Once you go through the door at the bottom of the well, you will be in a pitch black room. You have to light the bowls on the edges, so find the matches. Once you do that, play the 3 gargoyle game and the twins will be released.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 8, 10 9:59 PM
The temperature for your game is scratched into the bottom left corner of the cellar doors.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 6, 10 10:16 PM
I answered on the other post.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 6, 10 10:15 PM
Did you already play it once before, and get the coin for the telescope in the underground cavern? If so, you can't get another coin.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 6, 10 10:13 PM
You sharpen the knife in the schoolroom cellar.

The screwdriver and funnel will be used after you go throught the typewriter door.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 6, 10 10:12 PM
scrapper61 wrote:I'm trying to find the last heart and can't get into the attic, library or theater again. How can I access that area. I can find no connection to those places after gone back to the beginning.

The attic/library/theater is in the main house, not Victor's house. You climb up the ladder that you placed on the front porch when you were looking for the eyeballs for the kitchen puzzle.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 2, 10 2:04 AM
Did the window in the top center of the puzzle crack? If not, you didn't finish it. When you finish it correctly, Victor climbs into the machine and we're told he goes back in time.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 2, 10 2:02 AM
When you set the stove to 450, did the potholder disappear? If so, you've set the correct temp. Look at the pattern of the lighted circles on top of the stove. Duplicate that pattern on the cellar door. Press the button at the top and the doors will open. Don't worry about the pictures of the women.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Sep 1, 10 5:33 PM
In Victor's bedroom, to wipe off a framed certificate handing on the wall.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 31, 10 5:37 PM
The skip button comes up after you've played it a few times. I don't know how many times in succession you have to play it in order for it to appear, though.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 31, 10 5:33 PM
redd49 wrote:Thanks ...I finally found it. Now I seem to be stuck at the toy store (second floor) I have the phone number but no dial tone, did I skip something or leave something out?

Go down to the basement and open the green box that's hanging on the wall. You need the bug spray first.

Then, look at page 52 of the thread entitled TOY STORE - WORKROOM/TELEPHONE for a diagram of how to connect the lights.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 31, 10 5:31 PM
butterflyfairy25 wrote:someone please help what is the name that i need to put in

Victor

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Aug 31, 10 5:30 PM
LizzieK has posted this diagram numerous times through this thread:

Here is a diagram for the Telephone wires and lights. It is not as good as looking at a screen shot but for those who can't find a screen shot this might help.

The X's are lights that light up when a nearby connection is made. You don't click on those.
...........................................................................................................
.X._.................................____.8._______........__10__......................
.......\_.3._..........._.5._./...............\.......__.9.__/.......|......\_11_...........
.........../......\_.4./....|......\_.6.____.7__/......|..............\.../..........\_16....
...........|........./.\......|......_./.............\._.........|............_12...............|.....
........../......./....|.....|.._/........................\__....\........../.......\............/.......
......._1_./........\....|../.................................|_..\.......|...___14.__15…...
.2._/..|....\____.X_/...................................... \_\_13_/......../.................
.........|................._____...........______..........................17___.X........
......../......_.28. /..………\. 27./.............\.22____.21.___/..\....../.........
......30....|........___.26__/........\.__23_/____ 20./....\ .........\18/..........
...........\.29._./.............__.24._/........|.................\__.19.__/.................
......................\__X._./.............\___25_______./................................
...........................................................................................................
Good luck and have fun!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator