Posts created by Glowhappy

albertabef wrote:Hello,

I have both lighthouse puzzle parts, but i cannot place them on the puzzle. Can you let me know if this can be fixed?

Me too! I have both light house pieces but the puzzle will not trigger when I try to place them on the lighthouse door, help? Admin?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Mar 13, 13 12:23 PM
BF contacted me after submitting a ticket. You have first collapse the items bar/menu then you are able to pick up the match to light the lamp. So the game is now playable! Yay! Note: the items menu/bar only swipes down/ collapses for HOSs

BF contacted me after submitting a ticket. You have first collapse the items bar/menu then you are able to pick up the match to light the lamp. HTH.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Mar 11, 13 4:05 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Glowhappy,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing some of the HO scenes on your iPad.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team and let them know about this issue. They'll be able to try some troubleshooting steps with you, or collect more info about the problems so we can try to get it addressed by the game developer.

You can contact them by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/>here</a> to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Submitted a ticket. I will post if there is a resolution.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman on Mar 11, 13 11:04 AM
There is a problem for iPad players in this game. In HOSs' some items fall behind/ under the tools menu. This generally isn't a problem as the player can zoom in and pan to the lower parts to the items however, I'm stuck on the 4th HOS because one of the items calls for a "lit lamp" which is behind the tools bar. The match will not light it. The scene automatically zooms out once I pick up the match. Useless.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Dec 21, 12 9:36 AM
I had the same problem. After playing the mini game I recieved the book and gave it to Matilda. For whatever reason when I left the shop and went to the general store the store keeper did not have the box. I also got the "busy" message from him too. After checking the walkthrough which was no help I visited this forum.

I went back to Matilda and had to give the book to her again twice, then the game registered that I had the book. After that I was able to speak to the merchant and go through the box to gather the funnels.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator