Posts created by Joy5752

posted in Druid Kingdom on Mar 26, 17 11:53 AM
Does anyone know how many evil genies there are? I can't seem to do this level and have only gotten around 23 or so of them.

Thanks so much

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Aug 18, 14 5:52 PM
I'm adding a number to my friends list thingy in the game. Please accept! Thanks in advance

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 23, 10 11:18 AM
OKay where is part 2? I've finished this excellent game and can hardly wait for the next installment. I think the story line is awesome, no smut and great romantic lines. The guy's been a slave forever and she is his savior. I LOVE THIS GAME! Bring on part 2 NOW! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 28, 09 4:14 PM
Well I'll be....that last post made me a seahorse! Too funny!

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 28, 09 4:13 PM
LOL! Cyberomega you slay me! Anyway, thanks again...seriously could not have done this without your helpful videos, comments and Doobie's walk thru!

I just love this game and will probably play it again very soon. I still have to finish Guardian Moon & Comet Crash Site...but am already planning to play again!

Oh! I changed to a jellyfish from posting questions about this game! LOL!

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 28, 09 1:16 AM
OKay! I have to thank all the little people who made this possible...LOL!

Seriously, thanks so much for making that video Cybromega. I watched it, oh, at least 4011million times and *DRUMROLL* FINALLY FOUND ALL THE GEMS!

WOOTY! So thank you thank you thank you thank you! My eyeballs are spinning indepently of each other but I've got all those nasty little gems NOW!

(maniacal laughter)

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 27, 09 7:25 PM
Hi ya'll...

Okay I've found all the gems everywhere except on Mist Island. Not surprising, right? LOL! Anyway, I have 1 green & 1 violet gem left to find. I've watched the You Tube video at least a dozen times but when I get back into my game, I can't find the spots where the violet and green gems were in the walk thru.

SO...what I'm wondering is, is there a map any where that has the gems places noted on there? That would sure help me a lot if anyone knows?

Thanks so much

BTW...this is the most fun game I've played in a really long time. Thanks to Cybromega and Doobie it was even more fun when I got really stuck some place.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 25, 09 1:00 AM
Thanks that is what I got.

posted in Totem Tribe on Feb 23, 09 4:54 PM
On the Island of Worship, I, too am only getting gems from the middle temple. Is that correct or do I need to click my brains out on the other two some more?

I'm at 93% and am up to Island of Worship still searching for gems...still have a few levels to look through again. It's frustrating because I have Vista and can NOT get to the dat files to find out what levels I need to get the gems that I've missed. I'm doing every single level and making the scouts swim all the black away...except Mist Island which is impossible anyway.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm so addicted to this game that I am staying up all night and that's not really good! LOL!

posted in Hidden World of Art on Jan 20, 09 2:10 PM
I found the demo very enjoyable because of the differences from other HOs and it says there are 50 paintings so that should make the game long enough to be a good value!

posted in Masters of Mystery - Crime of Fashion on Jan 13, 09 1:27 AM
The first time it flashed at me I thought my computer monitor had blown up! LOL! I agree, that is horrible and for that reason alone ....that blinding flash...I'm not buying this one.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 20, 08 4:43 PM
I'm only on the second scene...Empire State building...trying to locate the allen key and the big iron key. I've found everything else and my locator is no longer able to do anything. I've tried to smash everything with my hammer and brush everything as well...nothing is helping.

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Dec 20, 08 4:39 PM
I can not figure this out. I've used all the tools, can no longer use the locator, and still can't find either key? Please someone help...knock some sense into this head!

Thanks,
Joy

posted in Amazing Finds on Dec 12, 08 4:59 PM
I'm stuck here too. I have no clue what a 'griff item' is! Any ideas. suggestions or plain old english would help. Thanks

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 1, 08 1:01 AM
Not certain if this is the place to post my problem or not. It's technical rather than game play related. I've played the game twice thru and it's awesome! Now on the third go round, the game locks up (in a sense) outside the temple where you have to collect the pieces of the checkered napkin. The napkin is visible on top of the post but it won't go into my inventory when I click it. In fact, I've clicked it so many times that I get the blue balls coming at me telling me not to click so much.

I've deleted and redownloaded the game twice now & still it locks up at that spot. Can anyone help please?

Thanks,
Joy

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 24, 08 11:35 AM
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but not new to HO games. I'm stuck in the marketplace. I'm using the scoop where the hint said to on the sand behind the boy and man. It keeps telling my my scanner is broken and being repaired...but I'm hearing digging sounds and there are green sparkles as I scoop. So far, I've scooped about 145 times and nothing is happening except the scanner keeps breaking. I have two boards, a camera, a baseball and the scoop in my inventory and only blue items left to find. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. None of the tools work anywhere, except for the scoop! and there's nothing much going on with it.

I've been to the other side (walking yellow man) and can't find the blue items on that side either. Am I blind? Dumb? I can't figure this out and usually am pretty good at these types of games. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator