Posts created by spurkat

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker on Feb 12, 13 8:10 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had this problem. It's a fun game so I'll play it again in a couple of months after i forgot the solutions.
Thank you!

posted in Haunted Legends: The Undertaker on Jan 29, 13 12:39 PM
I forget to pick up the Shell Scale. Now I'm ready to use the fish but can't because I'm missing the scale. I'm back at the knife sharpening table with the fish net on it. I have no tools in inventory. I click the scale but I am not allowed to pick it up.

An ideas or do I have to start the game all over again?

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 25, 10 1:49 PM
mouldmom wrote:Has anyone come across this issue? I am almost to the end of the game and I need to get the 12 bottles up on the stove to finish and move on with the game. I cannot get the 12 bottles from my inventory to the stove. Any suggestions?

I had the same problem until I figured out the bottles were empty. I needed to get the bucket from the kitchen, water the plants in the greenhouse, clip the plants for ingredients, and then fill the bottles. Returning to kitchen, I could move the bottles with ingredients to the machine. BUT ... after I moved 9 ingredients to the machine, I couldn't get anymore to pour int.

Any advice?

posted in Mystery of Mortlake Mansion on Dec 25, 10 1:46 PM
mouldmom wrote:Has anyone come across this issue? I am almost to the end of the game and I need to get the 12 bottles up on the stove to finish and move on with the game. I cannot get the 12 bottles from my inventory to the stove. Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator