Posts created by torontobound

posted in Moorhuhn: The Jewel of Darkness on Oct 2, 17 12:00 PM
OK, so while renaming that file resets all the history, the game ends up freezing after you start a new game. Still trying to find a workaround. You can either rename that file back or remove and reinstall and you'll be right back where you were.

Sorry folks. I'll keep trying.

posted in Moorhuhn: The Jewel of Darkness on Oct 2, 17 11:42 AM
I've seen a lot of posters having the issue with Moorhuhn being stuck on the same level when you resume a saved game. After a bit of trial and error, I was able to locate a file in your Moorhuhn install directory (in my case its: C:\Program Files (x86)\Moorhuhn - The Jewel of Darkness). So depending on where you installed your game it may be different.

Regardless, there's a file (in my case called 00_Levels.lp). It's possible that your "levels" file may have a different number, but I think the key is to locate the levels file in the Moorhuhn installation directory. With the Moorhuhn game closed, I renamed the file from 00_levels.lp to 00_levels.old just in case I actually needed the file again.

After doing this the Moorhuhn game reset to the very beginning as if it had never been played. So just a fair warning, if you want any of your saved games or high scores, performing this action worked for me.

I hope this helps some of you and no I do not work for Big Fish games. Just a frustrated consumer like you looking for a solution to reset the game history.

posted in Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation on Jan 19, 14 8:10 PM
i changed the graphics option in the game from medium to high graphics level and now i get the following error message
Application error: execption TMyException in module ElfBowling.exe at 000761D6 TGGraphicsDeviceReset failed. What does this mean, how do i fix it.
My other elf bowling game works as do all my other games. I have uninstalled it and reinsalled it to no avail. Please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator