Posts created by jjyostjj

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on Jul 7, 15 12:05 PM
I have read numerous messages from customer complaining that the Devil protection button in this game DOES NOT WORK. Why have you not fixed it. People pay for these games and Big Fish use to have a really good reputation for taking care of their customers. When will this be fixed. It is frustrating that you are trying to build your money up and even with the protection button on, he can come in and take part to half of your money. I have spent a lot.....and I do mean a lot of money with big fish over the years, and it would be great to know that you stand behind your products and your customers. Please get this fixed. I have a PC, with windows 8.1. thank you

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on Jul 6, 15 3:56 PM
I have read numerous messages from customer complaining that the Devil protection button in this game DOES NOT WORK. Why have you not fixed it. People pay for these games and Big Fish use to have a really good reputation for taking care of their customers. When will this be fixed. It is frustrating that you are trying to build your money up and even with the protection button on, he can come in and take part to half of your money. I have spent a lot.....and I do mean a lot of money with big fish over the years, and it would be great to know that you stand behind your products and your customers. Please get this fixed. thank you

posted in Slingo Supreme 2 on Jul 6, 15 3:54 PM
I have read numerous messages from customer complaining that the Devil protection button in this game DOES NOT WORK. Why have you not fixed it. People pay for these games and Big Fish use to have a really good reputation for taking care of their customers. When will this be fixed. It is frustrating that you are trying to build your money up and even with the protection button on, he can come in and take part to half of your money. I have spent a lot.....and I do mean a lot of money with big fish over the years, and it would be great to know that you stand behind your products and your customers. Please get this fixed. thank you

posted in Brickquest on Dec 26, 12 7:45 AM
i have finished all the boards, got 10 of 10 on all, does anyone know how to unlock the other worlds? help please....thank you so much

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator