Posts created by Elantra711

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 29, 15 8:45 AM
I learned how to finish this game. Start by pulling the switch until all of the colors are represented in the bottom row of tiles. Since you can step on a colored tile as many times as you need, simply step on and off the colored tiles in just the bottom row in the order designated to the left of the tile grid. When done, go talk to the instructor.

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 28, 15 2:46 PM
I feel like I'm missing something basic here. How do I go diagonally for specified colors? I've tried with my mouse and by using arrow keys. I thought I actually had won 1 time, but I was stuck standing in the middle of the grid and nothing happened to say I won, and when I moved, of course I was disqualified. How do you win when you are in that position? Any help would be appreciated!

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Oct 27, 15 7:48 PM
Help! I finished Lord of Twilight and saved it, but when I opened Gates of Night, it starts out with nothing in my inventory or profile. I tried deleting Gates of Night and reinstalling it, to no avail. How does this work?

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Oct 21, 15 8:04 PM
As was recommended in a separate thread for another problem in this game, I went into "Options" and unchecked the "Full Screen" option. I was able to complete the level afterward.

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Oct 21, 15 6:40 PM
I have tried to play Level 19 many times and thought I accomplished everything required a couple of times, but after I get 3 spades in a row and clear all cards on the playing field, I don't advance to the next level of the game. All I am able to do is flip through the deal pile of cards until they are gone and give up. Can anyone help me get beyond this point?

posted in Terrafarmers on Apr 27, 13 12:33 PM
I don't have a level 52 on my map. Can you tell me where it is? I was able to play other areas with higher number levels on them by buying into them, but maybe this level is part of the gray dots I've been wondering about?

Sorry I'm not any help to you.

posted in Terrafarmers on Apr 27, 13 12:25 PM
I have used many of the helpful hints and walkthroughs that madalo66 and others have provided in the forum. Thank you all so much. But now I can't find any help for levels 42 thru 46, and they are killing me! Does anyone have any kind words for a lost Terrafarmers gameplayer?

I realize that many of the posts for this game are from a couple of years ago, but I bought Terrafarmers just last week. I'm getting toward the end of it now. I've been really enjoying the challenges I've encountered on most levels.

After struggling thru 42 to 46 (I did manage to get silver on 44), I did get gold on level 47. It was then that I encountered level 48, and after several tries at starting it, I have to admit I'm stumped.

Any help on 42 thru 46 would be most appreciated, and if you can give me a jump-start on 48, it would make my day!

Just one last thing,,,

Gray dots on the map: Can anyone tell me what the 4 gray dots before level 48 are for? Are they supposed to be bonus playable levels if you get all gold awards or are they merely decorative dots? There are also 4 gray dots in the southeast corner of the map next to 2 "zebra-like" pirates floating in the air. Is this a bonus playable sector, too, if a Fishie conquers level 48?

posted in Terrafarmers on Apr 27, 13 11:33 AM
I have been loving this game into the wee hours of the morning (unfortunately). I LIKE having to play the levels a few times to get gold. There are several levels that I never was able to get even a silver award on them! So here I am in the forum!

Many thanks to madalo66 for all the helpful hints/walkthroughs.

Now I can't find any help for levels 42 thru 46, and they are killing me! Does anyone have any kind words for a lost Terrafarmers gameplayer? I'm going to start a separate message for help on these levels.

posted in Terrafarmers on Apr 24, 13 5:38 AM
I just noticed your post asking if anyone was using your help. The answer is "YES"!

I got completely stuck on level 12, and your explanation helped me get gold!

I have a couple of other levels that are driving me crazy, so I'll have to come back here to find out what I'm not understanding about the approach. Sometimes if I play a level enough and try different approaches, I can figure it out myself; but other times I just drive myself bonkers.

Thank you for all your help on these levels. The way you formatted the solutions lets me check only the ones I need to see at the moment without looking at future level solutions until I need to.

Have a great Big Fish day from one of your thankful followers!

posted in Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom on Apr 7, 13 7:11 AM
I really enjoyed Cindy's travels because of the chain M3 feature, plus the little minigames. I also liked following the story. Does anyone have a recommendation for a similar game?

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Apr 7, 13 7:02 AM
As far as I know, you'll have to connect your other computer to the internet and go online to your BFG account. Go to My Account, Purchase History. Find the game and click on Install. You should have the game on your second computer then, too. If this doesn't work, write BFG Technical Support.

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Apr 7, 13 6:58 AM
When you start to run out of land, this game really becomes a challenge! You have to start to fill in paths and chop down trees to make more room. You can also move headstones/grave decorations around. Be very selective in which requests you take from people. You may need to stick to only expensive orders early in the game.

When you start to chop down trees, fill in pathways, or move grave decorations around, be forewarned! You'll have to compensate for the removal of their beauty. Each grave requires so many value points (and trees add value to a grave site), so if you chop down a tree, you will have to put something of value next to the graves that were getting value from that tree. Save minimally expensive monuments or tiles to put down next to graves, so zombies don't start to smoke-up and come to life.

One of my favorite games!

posted in Mr Jones' Graveyard Shift on Apr 7, 13 6:47 AM
I just recommended MJG to a person yearning for more World of Zellians (which I also loved). MJG was so much fun and quite addictive for me. I played it a few times before I moved on to another game. I was delighted when I realized I could skip thru Mimi's phone calls, because I found her quite irritating.

I loved designing the graveyard and watching Mr. Jones try to place the huge headstones in their proper places. I loved how Mr. Jones was thrilled to ride his lawnmower. I played the advanced level once, but didn't enjoy it as much as the lower level version in which I was told which headstone/decorations had to be placed on specific graves. I never did get the bonus pyramid or other 2 statue requests by the white-limo driver; but now that I've looked at the Forum, I'll have to go back and try it again.

posted in World of Zellians: Kingdom Builder ™ on Apr 7, 13 6:29 AM
I loved Royal Envoy (1 & 2), and my new fun game is Gardens Inc.: Rakes to Riches (although some people have had technical glitches, I have not). I really enjoyed both of those games. Gardens Inc. is really difficult for me, so I'm having to work it thru with Forum advice; but I like that it isn't that easy for me.

When I started the trial game for WOZ, I was confused with the tutorial. I went back and bought it (probably when it was on sale), and after I figured it out, it became one of my favorites, too! Some of the levels were very challenging, but I was able to finish them within the time allotment (It's been a while since I played it).

I hope BFG does make another WOZ. It was so much fun upgrading a building site and watching a whole new world come to life! I also loved placing the buildings where I thought they belonged: Sometimes I didn't do it right and would have to demolish them. That was fun, too. I'd just replay a level until I got it right.

Have you tried Mr. Jones’ Graveyard Shift? That one is fun, too. I became slightly addicted to it for a few runs. I just keep skipping thru Mimi's annoying phone calls. Be sure to watch the ending scene, however.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Apr 7, 13 6:06 AM
If you continue to have problems, contact BFG Customer Support to report a technical problem, and be sure to run a Dr. Felix diagnosis (the question submittal form prompts you when to do it). The support team at BFG is just great! They'll get back to you within 72 hours. Good luck!

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 27, 13 8:21 AM
If you finished the game with all gold levels, my hat is off to you! I have played many TM games and I think that this one is great and not short at all. I am not learning how to accomplish gold on many levels, so I've turned to the Forum today. So I obviously do not catch on to TM level patterns the way that you do. You will just have to accept the fact that you are too darned good at TM games and revel in that knowledge! Kudos!

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 27, 13 8:01 AM
Gardens Inc is my favorite TM game yet (although World of Zillians was great, too). When I read the name, I didn't think that I was interested in Gardens Inc, because I'm not too much into farm or gardening games right now. Once I did the free trial, I was amazed that this was a creative TM game. It is fun, colorful, and *extremely* challenging. I love the story and upgrading the villa with money earned. Each level presents itself almost like a whole new game. I am in the last levels of the game and have had no technical issues at all. I am having a learning curve difficulty with money in particular and time on certain levels, so I have reached a frustration level that sent me to the Forum today. I replayed many levels to get gold for the first 15 to 20 (not sure how many) levels, but now I'm happy just to finish within the allotted time! I still get a gold level every once in a while, and I will read the Forum threads to get more info on these things. Thank you BFG and whoever created this fascinating game.

posted in Ciao Bella on Feb 18, 13 6:58 AM
I noticed the same inventory problem with the antihistamines. As soon as I bought 3 or 4, I looked in my inventory and they weren't there. But also when I did buy a few, it seemed like someone in my family would have one at the ready for Elena when it was after-hours at the mall pharmacy -- I honestly don't know if the two actions are related, but I think so. Mother, sister, or father would have an antihistamine pill if you clicked on them for dialog.

I'm just having the worst time with level 6, where the relatives come from Italy. I may have to start the whole game over again, too. No one seems to be able to help me with the problem I'm having.

posted in Ciao Bella on Feb 15, 13 5:24 PM
I am having a problem with the game on this level, and it seems to get worse every time I have to play it over. When I am told to search my sister's room for the papers for the little Italian 3-year-old, as soon as I click on anything on the screen, the judge appears telling me that he can't believe that anyone would think that a 3-year-old is a mobster (or whatever), and I go thru the rest of the level going from bad to worse. Before I know it, Wednesday has become Saturday and Elio is asking me why I'm not there to help him shop. I've even tried beseeching in the church, but that doesn't seem to help (even tho it was successful a couple of times - was the game god lying to me?).

Can anyone help me?

posted in Ciao Bella on Feb 15, 13 4:58 PM
I'm having the same problem with the week ending when it's really still only Wednesday! I didn't get the windows opening like you did, but I'm about to give up. When I go to click on the papers for the 3-year-old, all of a sudden I'm thrown out of the scene and the judge is telling me he won't authorize the kid. Not happy.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator