Posts created by Ceraphina

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on May 11, 17 3:51 AM
Bonus game, where do I find the bonus game ?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 17 6:02 AM
I opened the hatch and clicked on the cats paw, but it did not go into my inventory. This is the 2nd game in a row that I am having trouble with. I have been a member for a long time and really enjoy playing these games ... Or at least I used to enjoy them. Lately it's been one issue after another. Yes, everything is up to date, no I don't want to reinstall, these are a waste of time and never work.

I see other posts on here for the same thing. Seems that your quality has gone down hill since I started playing.

I either need to know the way to fix it or give me my money back. Same for the previous game that still does not work!!!! Two in a row....very sad.

If you don't have real answers, then it's time to cancel my membership, because I'm paying good money for bad games.

Please advise.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 17 12:06 PM
Same here. Has anyone from Big Fish even reviewed this issue?

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Dec 28, 12 12:41 PM
I agree - was half way through and it wouldn't move anymore. Tried to reset screen resolution and that didn't work. Now it says the video adapters drivers need to be checked. The game was working - I was up to the submarine and it just quick.

I want my money back or a credit for this game. - had to uninstall it and I won't be re-installing it. It's a very bad game and BF should not use games from this company again.

I have purchased many games, as I'm sure many of you have, and we deserve a better quality and better responses from BF when we find a "dud".

Thank You

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator