Posts created by Mistybelle_11

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 16, 17 1:48 PM
Thanks for the info have tried wiki but will try code name entertainment next thanks again

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 12, 17 12:32 PM
In the cliffs of Korak I fond the last clue which says its at the bottom of the waterfall and hidden I can see where I have to go but don't know how to get there could someone please help I have been stuck for 2 weeks know thank you

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jan 7, 17 2:47 PM
I can't find the yeti can anyone please help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 3:12 PM
Sorry to hear he is leaving the game but he's not the only one I lost my original ID and all my levels after the last update so have started again from scratch and lost all my friends as well I got all the way up to atlantes so disappointed

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 23, 16 8:33 PM
Thanks dinga I worked that out but still can't get any paper clips in secret area 43 either don't know why I just wasted another 1500 energy trying that are as well

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 23, 16 8:30 PM
Dinga2008 wrote:Hi Mistybelle_11,

We are actually not looking for keys but for the items that Kryp tasks us with. In my case, the first round called for 10 lock picks, and the second round required 10 paperclips.

Whack the bushes in the secret bonus area field and the items should start dropping. Once you get the required amount, head back to Port Black Wood and hand them in to Kryp and you will be rewarded with a key.

With 4000 energy units used, you probably have the all the items required, check your quest status (upper right box with exclamation point) to see if you can do a turn-in with Kryp.

Best of luck.

p.s. I just checked the clue ... I came up with 43
2 x (18 + 6) - 5
2 x (24) - 5
48 - 5

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 23, 16 2:41 PM
I just can't find any keys at all my clue is Secret Bonus area 2 x (18 + 6) - 5 = 37
I have tryed inside and out side of the secret bonus area and still not a key in sight I have used up 4,000 units of energy trying to find a key any key please help!

posted in Dog Unit New York: Detective Max on Apr 7, 16 10:19 PM
Can anyone tell me how to open the power box in the park I have a key but can't seem to get it to work usually there is an eye that lets you zoom in but I can't seem to make that happen either

posted in Sable Maze: Soul Catcher Collector's Edition on Apr 1, 16 3:45 PM
I played the demo without a hitch playing on windows 7, payed for the game and took me 90 minutes to down load the game, verified and was ready to install then the games manager stoped responding so closed it down and reopened and installed the game but it won't load and this is the second time what a waist of money the devs sent me a ticket for another game but that's not really what I needed I just wont to play the game, but I didn't have any issues with the demo!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 24, 15 3:08 PM
I'm am so disappointed this game is becoming very boring after all the time and probable money we have spent and It's going no where, please tell me there is another update soon that will continue on with the story line.

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 15 3:00 PM
This game is very short and I am very disappointed having to pay that much for what?

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 21, 15 1:41 AM
So we all seem to be having the same issues with this game it seems like as soon as you purchase the game it goes belly up I have tried again and again very frustrating

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 31, 15 1:51 PM
Thanks Erica

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jul 30, 15 2:06 PM
I can't seem to find the secret area I'm sure it has something to do with the wind but I am getting no where can anyone tell me what I'm missing please?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 27, 15 12:42 PM
Thanks so much for all the help, Cheers

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 25, 15 3:55 PM
Don't worry I figured it out. Thanks everyone

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 25, 15 3:53 PM
I am try to get to the west side and cannot figure this one out have tryed and tryed every combination I can think of still no luck, Please help!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Apr 25, 15 2:20 PM
I would like to go to secret area 59 to meet Derringer, can anyone tell me where it is?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 14 12:23 PM
I'm at level 45 and 5 or 6 pets and they usually only have gold or gems not tickets and I have 178 Unique tickets and no white ones!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 24, 14 1:59 PM
Why is it that nearly every time you need to craft something you need white ticket? I have hundreds of blue and green tickets yet hardly ever need to use them. It's so frustrating going round and round and round every day just to get a few white tickets, I like this game but it's becoming very, very boring!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator