Posts created by CatskillHiker

I am having the same trouble. I get to the well almost immediately and use the bonus as soon as it becomes available to no avail. I HATE it when developers throw in a level which is effectively impossible.

posted in Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween on Oct 23, 17 4:20 AM
I had the same problem with no indication of what I had done "wrong"! Can someone please address this problem?

posted in Cursed House 4 on Sep 11, 17 9:47 PM
Initial install of the game crashed my computer forcing a restart. I am running 64-bit Windows 7. Now it won't run and I can't ninstall it as it says I have the wrong version for my operating system. Tried to reinstall but that did not work. I want to uninstall and reinstall or simply uninstall and get my money back! What do I do now?

After playing through level 40, I realize my response was WRONG. You DO need to get all the puzzle pieces to get to the bonus level. I STILL can't get three stars on level 38 but I got the puzzle piece and was allowed to play the bonus level.

Puzzle pieces let you get to the puzzle. You must get three stars on all the levels to get to the bonus level.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 17 2:07 PM
I finished all 60 levels getting gold for each level! I did not get the award for finishing all levels with gold! WHY?

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 17 2:05 PM
I finished all 60 levels getting gold for each level! I did not get the award for finishing all levels with gold! WHY?

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 10:41 AM
Score is strictly based on time so what catches fire is only an issue when it delays other actions. I can also only get one star! Any help would be appreciated!

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 4:58 PM
Bottom of the screen?!

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on May 30, 16 3:08 PM
I ran out of time and got a bronze the first time. Was just below silver the second time.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Dec 13, 15 8:30 AM
This was a VERY bad choice on the part of BFG and the developer. Including the two trophies you can not get in this version in the achievements is unacceptable. I thought I had completed the game but now am left with the feeling that I didn't quite get to the end! This is frustrating since BFG did not mention this when I purchased the game and should have know their loyal customers would be upset.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 19, 15 5:22 PM
In which cave did you find the other stone ball?

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 22, 15 5:35 AM
THis game has many stupid quirks but this was the worst so far. There is a clump of grass on the center island that must be cleared to clear the exit. Meanwhile I had built the house in the lower right and had been collecting gold from it. Access seemed OK for those activities but not for a clear exit. Go figure!

posted in Kingdom Tales 2 on Sep 15, 14 4:50 PM
HOW?

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on May 28, 14 10:23 PM
A fire pit appears in the shadows on the left. Go north and fill in the pit to allow access to that fie pit. Build the fire and all will be well.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 18, 13 4:36 AM
Keep at it! I beat it after about 4 tries. Freeze time every chance you get. Be sure NOT to sacrifice 2 gold to destroy a root to get 2 gold!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 13, 13 8:06 AM
The task is to get rid of 5 ghosts but there are only 4! What am I missing>

posted in Monument Builders: Notre Dame on Jul 13, 13 4:39 PM
How do you build 5 UNIQUE level 3 buildings when there are only 4 types of building?

My game hasn't crashed...yet. What it does is periodically is dump me back to the desktop. I can click on the icon on the tas kbar but this is very annoying. Anybody have any thoughts?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom on Dec 25, 12 6:43 PM
I am on a quest for the 24 special mushrooms the herbalist has asked for. I have 20/24 and can't seem to spot the other 4! Any help would be appreciated!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator