Posts created by MLADYLU

I got it finally. Eipix really needs to give clearer directions on the puzzles. We aren't all engineers. Break it down to us as if it's a class subject. Here's what I found. Make sure that the gold pointer is at the top and the light isn't on. Then press the middle light 1x. Make a clockwise move to stop at the 5th dot. (don't think of it as a clock face. Just count the dots). Then got 3 dots counter clockwise and then 7 clockwise. The final light to come on is in the 1:00 position. Good luck. Happy gaming.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Aug 5, 15 9:41 AM
Retrofish, Thank you for your help. I still can't get the 4th item. I am using a PC Fujitsu that is Windows 7. Even on full screen it doesn't work probably because the lost items porthole is covering it. I doubt there is any thing else that I could try. If so, please write it here in the forum.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Aug 1, 15 2:34 PM
Bluebellsonia, did re-installing the game help you to find the 4th item? Did it help the Mega-hint to highlight where it is in the Acapulco diver scene? And did you have to replay the entire game as a new player to get there?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 31, 15 10:54 AM
There is a crushed can across from the people on the divers side. Still haven't found the 4th item either. I'm watching the forum here in the hopes that some new information will help us.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 31, 15 10:52 AM
No I haven' t been able to see the 4th item even with Mega-hint and clicking every single inch of the Acapulco scene.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 30, 15 9:50 PM
Except in the Acapulco diver scene. Several of us find 3 of 4 and can't find the last one. Help please? Thank you

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 30, 15 1:59 PM
I can't find it either. Hope we get an answer soon.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 30, 15 1:53 PM
This is a great game. The one thing where I am stymied is the Acapulco diving scene .I can't find the last (I hope) recycle item. Got the water bottle by the pool. Found the brown bottle on the right edge & the crushed can on the opposite cliff. What & where else is it please?? I have clicked the whole scene various times to no avail.
Is that blue tarp/plastic in the ocean up against the left side a piece? It's won't respond. Thank you.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on May 13, 15 3:45 PM
Found it.

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 on Apr 28, 15 8:56 PM
Thank you very much to those who post helpful advice and walk through glitches. With your help, I FINALLY found the 9th recycle item at the Boat House. Moving forward again.

posted in Amazing Adventures: Around the World on Oct 24, 13 5:07 PM
It would be so helpful if there was a walkthrough with pictures for the final gem configuration.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Oct 14, 13 11:43 PM
Could you please tell me how to get the monkey to eat all 4 bananas? I gave him 2 already, but even though the text says he wants more, they keep returning to my tool chest (or whatever it is called.
I know that he has to move to be able to find the map.
Help please.
Thank you.

posted in Treasure Masters on Oct 6, 13 4:53 PM
I found the solution! Yehaw. Close the cover of the sarcophagus and the shell is right there. You're welcome.

posted in Treasure Masters on Oct 6, 13 4:43 PM
If you have a solution to the last shell, please e-mail it to me. I'm stuck there too for all the same reasons you 2 were. (Yes, I'm late to the party but I still want to finish it).
Thank you for your help.
Christine

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator