Posts created by Captain_Snake

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 16 5:29 PM
So, as the main game ends, we are taken to the legendary "Forbidden City", which turns out to be the ruins of New York City.

After thinking about it for a while, there was a lot of foreshadowing throughout the game, with strange organisms and today's technology scattered throughout the otherwise fantasy world.

However, the idea of the phoenix is evident in this game. When one bursts into flames and into oblivion, there's always an opportunity for it to rise again. Alice's role as said phoenix may just become her destiny...

As said by Colin, the other soldiers are coming, and who knows what will happen next?

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jun 23, 16 5:26 PM
It's been nearly two years since this game first came out, and I have to say, it's still my favorite game of all time. The perfect atmosphere, the nostalgia of the 60's, the live actor characters, the endless amount of twists and turns, the perfect amount of challenge... I wish we could get more games like this.

It kills me that we haven't gotten another game from this developer since then. They really know what they're doing, taking their time every step of the way, and it shows, every step of the way. Sure, True Fear and Subject 360 are worthy competitors, but neither of them presented an experience that built a full and immersive experience like this did.

Maybe games like Fright are meant to be one of a kind, I guess. Maybe that's what makes them memorable. But I want to applaud this developer for giving this game their all and providing something that will still hold up against today's games.

posted in Maze: Subject 360 Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 15 5:48 AM
I asked the developer about this online and they said "Currently, there's no option of locking the task bar, but we're working on it as we speak.", so hopefully there'll be a patch soon.

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 15 6:18 PM
So in the bonus game, we have to stop the possessed Josie from destroying the dam and giving the drowned souls to Mr. Nightingale's dark spirit.

But what if we were too late to prevent the dam's collapse, and instead just defeated evil Josie? That could have been how the dam collapsed in the original Phantasmat game! We never did get the name of the town in the bonus game, just the national park area...

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Jul 18, 15 6:46 PM
So I was playing this game(which is really unique and entertaining), and I noticed that the protagonist has a daughter named Iris...

For those who aren't familiar to the Drawn trilogy, it follows a young girl named Iris whose family had the ability to create paintings that became reality...

Perhaps as Iris grew older, she took on her father's passion for painting and therefore slowly setting the events of The Painted Tower in motion...

What do you think? Do you think that this could be a prequel of sorts to the beloved Drawn games?

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Aug 11, 13 11:41 AM
What is the bug?

CE
 posted in Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil on Aug 11, 13 11:40 AM
Isn't there a CE offered on other sites? Why isn't it on here?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Curse of Vox Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 13 1:22 PM
ERS.

Hope to see you in other forums.

Here come the snakes...

Hisss....

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on May 23, 13 9:14 AM
Luisa and John Gray were the parents, and Brandon Gray was the boy.

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 21, 13 9:24 AM
Congratulations on your 50th game ERS! I love you!

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on May 9, 13 9:32 AM
Found it! It's called "The Pantheon"

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Mar 31, 13 4:29 PM
I have played 13th Skull and Dire Grove, and I saw why everyone loves MCF. However after Escape from Ravenhearst and now Shadow Lake, I must say that I feel that these constant things popping out at you every second is getting annoying. There are some of us who don't like to be scared.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 13 8:55 AM
I loved this game and was wondering if anyone knew of a 4th Surface game. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator