Posts created by marnie2002

posted in Mystery Tales: Dangerous Desires Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 17 8:32 PM
once again the story has no logical conclusion. it's seems the time and energy of the developers reach reaches a pre-set time or creative limit and the designers just quit working on the story. this seems to be a common problem with almost all games, Need to do better for a gaming company that otherwise develops such good games; STEP UP YOUR GAMES!!

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 17 6:46 PM
In the Bonus game at the downstairs door by the shoes bookshelf the lock picks arrows disappear when I touch them using my touchscreen and also using the slider. Each time the arrows are touched the door lock screen switches back to the full room scene.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 17 3:03 PM
Why I am not getting credit for ghosts I capture. I was getting credit for each ghost capture but credit stopped last 2 days I have played.

posted in Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 17 11:12 PM
In the bonus game, the rune box goes away when
you need to use it to find the runes. Felt like team had problems getting the story finished for Halloween and it was rushed out without fully vetting.

I have now tried 4 Elefun games. None of them work correctly. I will not play another Elefun game!

posted in The Keeper of Antiques: The Last Will on Oct 10, 17 12:20 PM
Game won't let me maneuver Uncle Paul's picture is the first HOP. Makes for a bad game. I have tried to play other Elefun games and had problems. Need to do better Beta testing.

Don't waste your time or money on this game. I rate it as an F or a 40 out of 100 points. doesn't play smoothly. Uses the same HOP pictures over and over again. Does not give good hints or information on puzzles. The story gets lost in moving back and forth between locations to move or retieve one item or place a piece of wood, story got lost early on and ran around trying to find an ending, I purchased other games in this series and they were okay.but this game have gone down the crapper.I would not recommend this game except for someome in prison with nothing else to do.

posted in Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 17 8:33 PM
Surface, and other games should not make you restart at the beginning ins the mini games. If you make a mistake, game should take you back one step, not to the beginning of the game pattern.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 17 7:28 PM
I am a dedicate player. I had a computer crash, my points were transferred but my friend codes were not. I try to gift 3 times a day so I can give 15 items a day. I need new friends. My code is 686194. Please send request if interested. Thank you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 17, 17 12:19 PM
My name for Midnight Castle is Madcap Marty. My friend code was 423221. My PC crashed so I got an android tablet. I gift friends regularly. I have reached Level 9 on the new download. My new friend code is a871382 and working my way back to old level. I play daily. thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 17 2:24 PM
I downloaded the new Windows 10 upgrade and not Midnight Castle won't open. I tried the delete and reinstall bit but game will not reload, I get the "play again" screen again and again. Other games will open. I tried sending a Customer Support message but since I can't open the game, I can't get my Friend Code. Catch22!! Now, June 3 I find that no new downloads will open and play. I have put the whole Big Fish in the trash can and will be calling in direct on Monday to find out how to fix my problems as I still can't get anything working.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 16 8:17 PM
The "Send a Gift" is not working right. It keeps saying there is not connection and dumping into restart and loosing all data from the last close to the attempt to send a gift. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED. This problem is not new. rem[Removed by Moderator]

Also WHEN IS THE NEW UPDATE COMING OUT. GETTING TIRED OF MAKING NO PROGRESS!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 15 11:59 AM
Thank you "love to play hog" for your tip on getting shards. I agree, I am disappointed in the latest upgrade. I see it as a way to get us to buy more jewels in order to get shards. I am only at level 54 I so don't know problems that come at level 65. I was hoping for an update that gave more changes like the Spring upgrade. A Fall upgrade with leaves changing color and collecting pine cones for points would have been nice. I am hoping they will turn the Christmas scenes from last year back on so I can get some more pets. I really do hate it when you have to get the same object several different times for the same puzzle. That needs to be changed. But then again it is another was to get the player to spend the jewels so more jewels must be purchased for real money and therefore pay for the supposedly "free" game.

but thanks for help on getting shards. I do not plan to "decorate" my room very much. I like the free objects best.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator