Posts created by cflebvlasbgewr

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 16 2:41 AM
HI

I uploaded the fix-it software to rectify bugs etc.

But it has blitzed all but 4 of my bonus levels! That is I had already completed the bonus levels and had only 3 or 4 of the 3-stars to go - but now I have to replay them all.

The ordinary levels are fine though. However, not sure what "bugs" it was fixing - but the updated version seems to give a lot longer to get the 3-stars and makes most levels much much easier. Or so it seems.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 16 10:32 AM
Pity they don't ever say what the developer records are, i tried what starrlyn did - took the time bonus early with more than 4 mmores on the clock; but that didn't work ether; and my highest score was fast-shacking for resources as much as possible using the altar.

like i say i think it is another programming problem - like the great hunt - and you can't get the record.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 16 12:18 PM
i'm wondering if there is a bug and you can't get the record? Especially level 9 where you get all the moles, the chest and heaps of resources.with tons of time to spare. There's so much extra time on this level I keep re-activating the altar and using fast shacks until the 2 minute mark, just to maximise resources and still don't get it

posted in LandGrabbers on Aug 23, 14 7:31 AM
and apart from above, in General mode:-

forest 4 1.19
forest 5 2.18
forest 7 1.41
desert 8 2.19
ice2 1.21
ice 4 2.18
ice 8 2.35

plus my best on the last level
1 4.02
2 4.07
3 4.50
4 2.25
5 3.54
6 3.22
7 5.12
8 7.27
9 5.57

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Apr 23, 14 12:21 AM
i'm with those of you who have said this is too easy.

Way to easy. Seems the trend in recent sequels - all made easier - presumeably trying for a bigger market at the expense of a decent game.

Starting to wonder if we'll see a decent game ever again.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 23, 14 12:18 AM
Well I find this sequel disappointing. It has been dumbed down quite a lot - and it's pretty easy to get gold straight up each time. i probably only had to play 5 of lthe levels more then once, and none multiple times. the challenge has been taken out of it which is a shame.

Of all the time mgt games this has the most potential to stump the player - especially the use of multiple switchable shacks - allows the developers a lot of scope to make it hard. but no.- just pretty sraight forwar really.

seems to be a trend in recent sequels. northern tales 3 is too easy for words. island tribe also. seems they have sacrificed challenge for mass mkt appeal.

staring to wonder if we'll ever get a challenging game again. Roll on Land Grabbers 2 - if it ever appears.

Yes.

I have had this problem on several levels - but it happens to me without the speed-up potion in use. It happens at junctions and is very frustrating.

So I haven't bought the game.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 21, 13 7:42 AM
i agree complretely. it has been dumbed down beyond belief. the times are too long. many times the poath is obvious as obstacles block alternates - so blind freddie could pick the right path each time. plus many buildings have limited upgrades - so ne decision making there, and the hidden objects are often obvious. only the artefact can be a apin.

probably won't buy the next one.

posted in Rescue Team 3 on May 10, 13 1:02 AM
Not one to buy for me either. Just way to easy to get gold. defeats the purpose of a so-called time management game. i know some don't like the timer - but the purpose of these games is to see if you can figure out how to beat the clock. no fun when you easily beat every time on the first go, and there's no challenge to it.

i just wish another landgrabbers would come along - that was a real strategy game.

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 2 on Feb 9, 13 7:19 AM
Re level 5 - I have frozen 5 workers twice and didn't get the award.

One time I froze all 6 and the level stopped as it said I couldn't finish with all workers trapped - but it was wrong as I had enough manna to free them - so i could have finished.

anyway the second time i got 5 frozen and still no award. maybe it is level 32 as someone else suggested.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator