Posts created by Primaken

posted in Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 14 1:55 PM
I have been playing the game for awhile. I have gone in and out of the game several times and every time I go out and then go back in the game sends me to ITunes store, then I have to get out of that and go back in. This is bothersome but I would be able to get back in. But now I have a new issue. I'm building the sieve, I put the rule on and the close pins but when I click on the sieve to pick it up the game crashes. I would like to finish the game can you tell me what I can do to fix it.

Thanks,
Nancy Hatch

I have tried everything and I don't even get a spark.

I got the update that is suppose to fix the. Shave the pig problem. But when I went back into the game I went into the house to shave it and the game paused and shut down, again.

I am having a problem near the end of the main game. I have the razor and I'm in front of the little house. When I enter the little house to shave the pig and the game stalls and then shuts down. Is there any thing other than uninstall and installing the game. I did that at the start a few times.

Nancy Hatch

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Aug 29, 13 12:02 PM
I'm short a lira too. I have run through the game 3 times and I'm stil 1 short. Can you list where each one is so I can figure out which one i missing.

Nancy Hatch

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Gates of Fate on Apr 16, 13 6:31 AM
I got all the way to the start of chapter 14 and the game closed. I thought it was something I did and it does it again. I can not go any further in the game. Please fix.

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jan 8, 13 8:03 AM
I am having a problem. I gathered 4 gold rings but I can not find a 5th gold ring so I can keep on going in the game. I have gone through the walk through back and forth and I just don't see it. Can you help me.

posted in Princess Isabella: Return of the Curse on Jan 6, 13 9:06 PM
I have found 4 rings and I got those on the fingers but I have can not find the 5th ring. I have been back and forth through the walk through and I just can not find it. Please help.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator