Posts created by Darmar555

posted in Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers Collector's Edition on May 18, 12 7:41 PM
Keep tapping the triangles around the glowing part and the hook lines up then you tap the handle to the right and it picks it up.

I want to know what the "Bonus" play is? Is this something to play or what? Cuz I cannot figure out that. So why get the "collectors edition" if no advantage. Can someone help a dummy on these. Much appreciated.

posted in Samantha Swift: Mystery From Atlantis on Dec 28, 09 5:37 AM
Why do all the Samantha Swift games have glitches? I have had to start this over twice and finally got to the Bear and the Sense of Smell but now it will not let me insert it into the Harmonic Device. Do I have to start over AGAIN? How do I get past this. Thank you

posted in Defenders of Law: The Rosendale File on Jul 28, 09 10:12 PM
SCARED ME! Downloaded the trial - When I returned to play and clicked on the game the whole screen was one blinking mess - BLINK BLINK BLINK - note: Blinking is not a substitute word - screen was blinking. Last time that happened it cost me $100. and some techs in India (plus 2 days) to remove a virus - Came on here to find out if others had the same problem - Love the games, but I have deleted this trial, as I do not want all that blinking-

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 1, 09 8:47 PM
Thank you for the insight - I believe you are correct I probably jumped the gun
The other Samantha Swift game, while very enjoyable, did take more thought than some of these hidden object games. I did notice that the arrow has to be exactly on the area to light up also, I will begin again - (Then probably again and again)

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 1, 09 3:47 PM
When Samantha says - she cannot carry any more - to use some of the tools How do you get rid of them? I am at the dock - and did not pick up the axe before the other items. There is nothing I can get rid of without using the axe to chop the trees to build the raft etc., Now realize I should have got the axe first, but do I have to start the game over completely? Are there no "go backs"? LOL!
Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator