Posts created by gatorfan82

posted in Elven Legend on Mar 11, 15 10:34 AM
I finally broke down and just printed marebito's directions. Got three stars with a fraction of a second to spare. THANK YOU!!!!

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 8, 15 8:09 AM
Thanks tatajojo! It took me about 30 tries using your strategy but I finally got three stars. It was tight, the star was blinking when the level ended.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 15 12:18 PM
How did I get the ducks in the water if I never got Brigid?

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 26, 14 8:08 AM
Still trying. Do you have to SERVE each item or just MAKE it?

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 22, 14 12:38 PM
I have all of the trophies except Brigid. I have used 147 out of 148 products and replayed all of the level 10's multiple times. Has anyone else been able to acquire this trophy? Any hints or suggestions?

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 2, 14 8:43 AM
That worked on the first try. Thanks redrosedz! I was demolishing the bank so I didn't have enough gold to buy what I needed.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Mar 2, 14 4:42 AM
HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! I miss this one by seconds every time.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 25, 13 11:33 AM
I have tried that and it hasn't helped. I am not even close. Can you be more specific with what you did? Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator