Posts created by fatandfrumpy

I am such an idiot................completely missed the tomb by the base!

I've played this level five times, click on lever, but says no artifact at the finish. What am I missing? Thanks for any help.

ten more tries and I made it! Not the sharpest or the fastest, but definitely the most determined!

After twenty tries I am about to give up. Can NOT get enough money, or just can't get to the bank quick enough. Any hints? Thank you.

I had only silver after level 8 because I thought the soda not important; now that you cued me I am all gold to level 14 so far. Cannot thank you enough.

Up to level 21, gold all, but after thirty tries I give up on level 10.

I'm only level 12 because I replay ten times before I give up and take two stars. This game is tighter than a clam's [Removed by Moderator]!

I made two stars this way, only missed by thirty seconds for food. Will try again tomorrow. Thank you for your help.

posted in Incredible Dracula IV: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 18 10:46 AM
I have done this twelve times just like strategy guide, run all times, missing one star by thirty seconds. WHAT am I missing? Three stars all levels and they weren't all that difficult. Any suggestions?

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 10:05 AM
After about fifteen tries, I'm pulling hair. ANY help or tips? I'd be so grateful, as would my hair stylist!

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 17 7:05 AM
I noticed after the first level you have to wait for the map curser to shift to the next level before you start playing again.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 26, 17 9:27 AM
My only unhappy is that in the puzzles you have only the option to skip. When I am all but one short I'd rather have a hint available than just skip the puzzle. The nativity scene I played four times, could NOT find the last animal. I would have liked to know where they hid it!

posted in Gnomes Garden Christmas Story on Dec 23, 17 7:11 PM
I remember the priority was getting rid of the troll by the camp so you could clear all the hives and get to the fireman fast. Sorry I can't remember more. Took me four tries.

posted in Gnomes Garden Christmas Story on Dec 23, 17 1:47 PM
love these games; perfect gift for me for Christmas.

Thank you SO much, I had ten tries before whimpering for help, so busy building up the workshops. You're a gem!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 11, 17 11:23 AM
I'm on my seventeenth try and still missing by seconds. Got all caches, four workers? Too slow a start. Grateful for any suggestions.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 8, 17 8:50 AM
Duh! The balloon of course.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 8, 17 8:39 AM
How do I get the bomb on the cliff? It keeps saying blocked but I cannot find an opening. Thanks for any help

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 1, 17 3:33 PM
level 4 cannot locate by the columns?

posted in Gnomes Garden: Halloween on Oct 24, 17 7:20 PM
Thank you so much for the help. You're a lifesaver.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator