Posts created by wildcat0021

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 14 5:52 PM
Is there a place that you can buy your pet some food or do you have to earn/win it?

posted in Mystery of Unicorn Castle on Mar 15, 14 10:38 AM
has anyone had trouble with the getting in the crane in the underground?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 13 7:54 AM
the steel ball is used on a mini game inside the engine it is used to connect the steam pipes. Not break the window

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Bitter Frost Collector's Edition on Dec 29, 13 7:51 AM
how do you get the bridle off the rain deer on the train?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Apr 21, 13 9:08 AM
I have tried the code on the wagon lock in every way I can think of. backward, forward, even tried pressing all buttons and still can't open the lock and yes I have the guide and have even been through the walk through and can get no where if some one can email their solution my email is ravenv2005@yahoo.com.

thank you in advance

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Apr 15, 13 5:46 AM
If you have not found the answer yet then here's how to do it: set your numbers then look at the gauges attached to the bed they will show you the numbers and if they are right.

Hope it helps.

posted in Secrets of the Seas: Flying Dutchman on Mar 10, 13 8:03 AM
I am having problems with forging the poker and have tried to place the hammer all along the rod. where do i need to place the hammer so I can move on with the game?

posted in Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat on Jan 23, 13 10:34 PM
have looked all over for it even consulted the guide and still not found it

has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 13 10:47 PM
I have all the letters and still will not allow me to play game so I can't get the liquid fire I have even left the funeral home and reentered but still the letters are stuck.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 13 10:08 AM
I can't get the medallion to work with the box to get the unicorn. I have changed players names and have even reinstalled the game. Can anyone help?

Unhappy

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jan 14, 13 9:52 AM
I have done everything in the bedroom in the doctors house and now I am stuck in the elevator. Wondering if anyone has had this problem and worked out a way to get out.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Jan 9, 13 11:27 AM
put the hook on the iron bar and get the key then you can unlock the door of store room and find a hammer. Good Luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator