Posts created by MrsK80

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 29, 18 6:41 PM
Which upgrades are you using? Do you need all of them? Thanks for the spoiler!

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 27, 18 1:57 PM
When breeding the fish you will not see any eggs. I haven't timed it, but baby fish will appear in less than an hour.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 27, 18 1:15 PM
I stumbled on which two Common Fish will produce the magic Fish of Nutrition. They are the "Spined Beta and the Daffodil Shark". By crossing these two you can produce several Magic Fish, which you can sell faster and for a higher amount of money. I have been selling them for $62.00 each with no problem. Of course once you have a few of the Fish of Nutrition, you can always keep two or three and of them without having to keep crossing the Spined Beta and the Daffodil Shark.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 5:44 PM
I was also so happy to see a second version of Fish Tycoon. if you loved the original, you will find this equally, if not better than the original. The music is so tranquil, and the upgrades I can see will keep me busy for weeks! I also love the addition of daily goals! And who can resist waiting to open a treasure chest! I see this game as something us older Tycoon gamers have been waiting and looking forward to, and I am so sure newer players to Fish Tycoon will love this as well. Not knowing what the new fish will look like and searching for the "Magic" fish will keep newbies and oldies alike busy for quite awhile! And I love the fact that we can finally update that Fish Store! It drove me crazy in the first version. Wonderful new game to see on Big Fish.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 5:35 PM
I am assuming that version 2 is somewhat like version 1. If that's the case, the fish will not die of old age. They can die of malnutrition or disease. Checking their health by clicking on the fish and getting a read on the health meter is not the only way you can determine health. Fungus will appear like small areas of cotton on the fish, and ick will appear as small white spots. This version is very much like version 1 (which I LOVE BTW), and so I'm figuring that the diseases will appear in the same way.

I am assuming that version 2 is somewhat like version 1. If that's the case, the fish will not die of old age. They can die of malnutrition or disease. Checking their health by clicking on the fish and getting a read on the health meter is not the only way you can determine health. Fungus will appear like small areas of cotton on the fish, and ick will appear as small white spots. This version is very much like version 1 (which I LOVE BTW), and so I'm figuring that the diseases will appear in the same way.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 5:31 PM
If version 2 is like version 1 the fish will not die of old age. Diseases or malnutrition can kill them, but if properly cared for they will live forever.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 3:14 PM
I'm looking forward to the daily bonuses for the next 30 days. I love the idea of the treasure chests.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 1:29 PM
I hit Escape on my computer and it led me to a window which asked me if I wanted to exit.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 1:28 PM
Click on the fish and check the meter. One is for how hungry they are and the other shows the status of their health.

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 26, 18 1:26 PM
They can be sold when they are adults. Also make sure they are healthy and fed before attempting to sell them. Click on the fish and hit the "Species" button and you can adjust the prices on the fish as well.

posted in Green City 2 on May 31, 13 9:21 AM
I was excited to play Green City 2 and I loved both games, but I was really hoping that there would be more additions or changes than just the scenery. And the only new addition was a different variety of garbage? Come on, there could have been more useful additions. If there is to be a Green City 3, here are some of my suggestions.

1. Let us put trees, or flowers, or just plain grass or a bench in those open single squares that continue to spew out garbage.

2. Have at least 3 different looking buildings in each group. For example, 3 different cottages in that one group to mix up the look.

3. Different looking commercial buildings in each group. It's boring to have to build 2 malls or offices that look identical.

4. Ditto with the parks. Not every third level park should have to have a ferris wheel.

5. More "Eco" buildings to choose from.

Anyone else have ideas for a possible Green City 3?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator