Posts created by QuadGem77

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 6, 17 2:14 AM
Hi, I am player Baroness Gem on Sunken Secrets, level 80.

When I finished all the buildings, I assumed my energy would become an even round 10,000, or if no room for 5 digits, maybe 9999.

However, mine is maxed out at 9859. Am I doing something wrong, or are others seeing this # as well?

Thank you in advance

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 6, 17 2:01 AM
A lot of players are on edge about whether there will be an update, due to the lack of weekend event this week.

Rather than saving our balloon rewards, we are picking them up, because in the past, pending rewards are not calculated or given back after an update, and we don't want to miss out on replenishing our runes.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 6, 17 1:25 AM
... and there will be some fire giants and unicorns, per the tab where one acquires pandas and wizards (runes)

Also, the panels - don't know what the requirements will be to unlock the panels all around the castle.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 12:26 PM
Great idea for a thread!
Level 52, 100 rare stamps to achievement & 1900 unique stamps from achievement

Friend code 359321 (QuadGem77)
I reciprocate gifts - up to 5/day <3

Cheers from SoCal, Gemini

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 12:19 PM
Level 52, have been playing ~3 years, would love to meet some new friendly faces.
I gift every day, one at a time, prioritizing those who have gifted me.
My friend code is 359321

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 12:16 PM
Congrats on getting a 5-pt!
It took me until 3 days ago.
Makes the victory so much more worthwhile <3

My friend code: 359321

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 12:12 PM
I went to the starting scene (Castle Vicinity) for this one.

I made sure pets were all sitting still, NOT their "tell"
( listed in http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/404978.page )

SUCCESSFUL
sled dog
turkey pilgrim
winter cat
donkey
santa's reindeer

UNSUCCESSFUL
baby boy
baby girl
cook
baby mammoth
jack in the box
garden bunny
bat
black cat
little white bear
snow griffin
silly seal

Best of luck. You can do it!
(PS until 3 days ago I was stuck on the 5-pt daily quest, so I can empathize with the frustration. And no, haven't used any diamonds yet.)

My friend code: 359321

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 17 8:20 PM
Player 359321 reporting in. Thanks for TiramaSue for the 5-part daily quest explanation, I did have the correct information, have been logging in every day, yet every day comes up a different 10-part quest

If I don't use the avatars now, I would in March, and they count toward unlocking 50 avatars...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 19, 17 7:47 PM
Hi, Congrats on getting your 5 part quest!

Have been checking my castle every day since Day 6 - having the same problem. Today again, 10-part quest

Not sure I care about a bunny in July the same way I would in March, but still, it's the principle of the thing...
(player 359321)

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 16 3:31 PM
Also Eagerly Awaiting Pumpkins!
Forge of Empires has just ended their Fall Event, so I will be shifting intention here - have been saving up since last year

THANK YOU DEVS - really love the quality of this game and know you're helping us to have as bug-free experience as possible ^_^

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Jan 13, 13 5:56 PM
Thanks for the tips -
In addition, there is a requirement to collect gold squares on the left and right sides, disconnected from the rest of the board. I have been unable to clear any of the squares. There are no diagnonal arrow pieces to shoot from the main board. Of the vertical arrow pieces, I tried shuffling tiles and they appear to stay in one place. Any tips? I can complete the other objectives with Hero time...
Thanks in advance!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator