Posts created by abilene7

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 17 9:38 AM
Possible solution for others with the freezing/Maggie not picking items up problem:
I also had it happen on several levels over and over. I eventually noticed it was happening after the same item I'd clicked on, such as refilling an item that was already full due to a "clicking frenzy" LOL. This was especially true of level 11 with the clicking all over to walk the 300 meters!!

Once I noticed which item was the seeming culprit of causing the freeze, I stopped clicking that item unless I actually needed it. IT WORKED. No more freeze. It was almost as if some glitch was causing the level to get confused because I'd been clicking too many things I didn't need (like using a spare second or 2 to run around refilling things).

Stupid? Yes. But, on those tricky freezing levels, this did let me proceed past them. Maybe it will help someone else. I did this for level 11, and several others.
(Level 11 was tricky: clicking carefully here and there (avoiding the blue ticket puncher for some reason!), rather than crazily back and forth was how I got my 300 meters. It seemed to prevent the confusion that caused the crash.) DEFINITELY A GLITCH.

I just updated my version as well, and maybe a coincidence (not sure!) but I just so happened to have FINISHED level 27 right before that update.

Now, whenever I try to start level 28 - within maybe 2 minutes of play the game crashes with "access violation" error. No matter what I try it does the same thing over and over.

I'm pretty ticked off. I have never updated a game before actually - and go figure, the first time I do look what happens.

FIX IT or let me uninstall the update or something!!! I'm right in the middle of the game, and haven't started part III yet which I have already paid for. I've been considering canceling membership for the last year or so just over the lack of game variety. This isn't helping let me tell ya....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator