Posts created by PUZZLED_CA

posted in Secret Trails: Frozen Heart Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 18 7:12 PM
I would post this as a technical issue, but it's been closed.

I am at the point where I have to put the piieces of the scroll together telling the locations of the torches. I can move the pieces to the correct positions, but they won't stick.(Page 28 in the Guide).

This means I can't complete the game, hence will not have access to the bonus content.

I using a Windows 10 tablet. I've tried using pen (my preference), mousepad and touchscreen. with no luck..

In Crystal forest.
Have 4 of 5 portion ingredients.
Strategy guide says I have to use rake on leaves, but apparently the rake is something you're supposed to pick up BEFORE crossing to crystal forest and there's no way to go back.

I'm in the same place, I think.
Have 4 of 5 portion ingredients.
Strategy guide says I have to use rake on leaves, but apparently the rake is something you're supposed to pick up BEFORE crossing to crystal forest and there's no way to go back.

posted in Grandpa's Table on Sep 3, 17 1:36 PM
Is there a way to reset the game to replay from the beginning?

posted in Grandpa's Table on Sep 3, 17 1:33 PM
To exit the game, use the "Esc" key.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 3, 17 12:43 AM
How to use the game help --
On the left is a hint the black + white = gray
Imagine placing the two black and white patterns on top of each other.
So if the upper right center is white in both, make it white in the solution board, if one is white and the other black, make it gray, etc.
I started by making the top pattern then applying changes based on the lower pattern. When done correctly, the little red light turns green and the page slides over.

The help seems to only show how to use things you already have (or had).

Also, use the magnifier to find "inhabitants".

posted in Steel LIFE on May 28, 16 1:48 PM
PS I also have the problem with the connector cord. But found I was able to play anyway. Occasionally I could get it to snap back into its place and usually if I restarted it was OK until I looked at the control screen.

posted in Steel LIFE on May 28, 16 1:19 PM
I am stuck in the workshop after trying to transport.(Chapter 2)

The screws for the switch plate have completely disappeared. There is no longer an inventory box for them. When I remove the cover, there's an empty space where they had gone before disappearing.

This is not the same as the empty inventory box where my invisible screwdriver is. (It was visible for awhile but became invisible about the time I was playing with the paper airplane.)

I am playing in Windows 10

posted in Steel LIFE on May 28, 16 10:39 AM
Of course I managed to get it just after posting!

I believe the timing was just after the worker set the torch on the shelf.

posted in Steel LIFE on May 27, 16 1:47 PM
After many tries, I finally got the "Now I can take the blowtorch" message, but as soon as I try, the welder reappears. VERY frustrating!!!!

FYI, airplane is still hanging mid-air (but not in inventory).

posted in The Inner World on Sep 6, 15 1:44 AM
I am most of the way through the game. (In the factory -- found Laura's father, Reminepo.) When I knocked out the weird guy below, the game complete froze -- black screen..

I always try a game before buying because they don't always work on my Windows 8.1 laptop with pen interface. Or, I can figure out how to adjust the settings so the game will run. But to get most of the way through the story and THEN have this kind of problem -- I've never had this happen. I had a couple of hiccups earlier in the game, but stopping and then restarting it resolved the issue. I've done this several times and even let it sit for about 10 minutes to finish doing whatever, but still can't progress.

OK, FINALLY! Shrunk the window several times and was able to restart successfully and finish the game.

posted in Sacred Almanac: Traces of Greed on Jul 26, 15 12:52 PM
Game description needs to be updated:
"mysteries" should be "mysterious"

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 22, 14 3:17 PM
Thanks -- I KNEW it had to be something straightforward.

And thank you for sticking around after you're finished.

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 21, 14 5:21 PM
There are four squares.
Inside the squares are:
7 2
7 ?

The corners of the top 7 are:
3 2
2 5

The corners of the 2 are:
4 1
3 9

The corners of the bottom 7 are:
6 4
5 7

the corners of the ? are
8 2
7 4

I can't find a pattern.
(Encountered in an Elefant/catacomb stage, so can't progress until I get the answer.)

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 19, 14 1:48 PM
Thanks, Brandansoma1, that did it!
The explanation was Maxime's was incompatible with Thomas and Romain, but I read the statement as he could be T-M-R or R-M-T (so I may have mis-stated the question). I had if no one lied, you could have TMGR
If G lied, you could have GTMR, TGMR or TMRG.

posted in 9 Elefants on Sep 19, 14 12:07 AM
I must be missing something. I can come up with many different answers that seem correct to me, but none of them work.

Thomas claims his boat beat Romain's.
Romain claims his boat lost to Maxime's
Maxime claims he finished between Romain and Thomas.
Gerard claims his boat came in immediately behind Maxime.
One of the boys is lying, what is the correct order?

(Maxime's statement corrected)

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 13 9:45 PM
Just installed game, so I presume it's latest version.
Strategy guide opens, but paging takes "forever".

I'm totally stuck in the forge with the masks game.
Everytime I try to play it crashes.

Have had no problems with other games.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator