Posts created by dannyboy222

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Oct 27, 15 11:06 AM
Oh, I'm strange but I got some weird pleasure sending Elvis over to the customer's tables that didn't like Paige!

Talking about Elvis. he needs to move over a little and stop blocking the order bubble.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Oct 27, 15 11:02 AM
It was a fun game. Really simple. Not sure if I like it as much as the other ones but it might be that the whole game series is getting predictable.

Maybe it is hard to switch things up a little bit like new clothing, new customers with new clothes, etc. I mean how long can Emily keep wearing that outfit? She will be 80 years old wearing the same outfit! lol!

And this game DESPERATELY needs a few more skip buttons! Like level 1, I went back to level one a couple of times and I had to see the intro again...and again.

Same with the last level. I didn't make the 3 stars several times and had to let the end run again...and again. Just please don't tell me now I missed the skip button for these!! (I did finally figure to hit retry before it ended if I knew I wasn't going to make 3 star)

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Oct 27, 15 10:52 AM
I played the whole game and then went back to find what I had missed so I could get the Brigid Trophy. The bruschetta and the garlic bread were the last things I found I had missed. They are located on the upper left counter - there was never an option there until I had used everything else. Not sure if that is how it was suppose to be or a bug?

Not sure if this was mentioned somewhere else but if you want to see what items you missed > click on the Forecast area and then scroll down and you can see all the different foods/items available for each level.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Oct 14, 15 3:52 PM
Uh, it's a game!!

posted in Rooms: The Main Building on Jan 14, 13 4:37 PM
You can get out of the rooms but still not have gold rooms. To get gold, the hidden picture/puzzle pieces must be in the correct places. If you just hold your mouse over the button with "BG" it shows what the puzzle piece looks like under each piece, if you click & hold on the button, it will show which pieces are in the correct positions. There will be a ? where the piece is not in the correct place. I believe you get gold when all the pieces are in the correct place and you get out of the room.

Not sure how clear that all was...somebody else could explain it better than me. Took me awhile to figure this out and now I am going back to get gold.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator