Posts created by nikkiann78

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Jan 15, 16 6:46 PM
I would like a disk of this game mailed to me since it is no longer available on your site, and I have paid for it. I have emailed with no response.

Please reply.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Jan 15, 16 6:43 PM
Has anyone ever responded? I have run into the same problem? Can they mail a disk out or something?

posted in Green City 2 on Oct 12, 14 9:54 PM
Level 52- Again, only 2 stars

Left
Bank/Mansion
Mansion/Res Complex

Right
High Rise (sold and never bought back)/Prom x2
Nat Res/Res Complex
Park

posted in Green City 2 on Oct 12, 14 9:36 PM
Level 51- could only get 2 stars...

Top Left
Res Complex/ Nat Res

Bottom Left
3 mansions

Middle
Nat Res

Far Right
Mall/Bank/2 Prom along edge

posted in Build-a-lot World on Sep 13, 14 7:14 PM
zuix wrote:
nikkiann78 wrote: People spend their time making these games and putting them in here so we can play. Should they just do this for no reason? Just so we can play games? That's pretty selfish.

You missed point. Most of the objectors posting here would gladly pay $6.99 for the game as they have done for previous BAL versions, and then own it, and play it as much as they like, Whenever they like, without waiting for a timer to recharge or be extorted into paying a lot more than $6.99 to play a few levels.

I just meant play something else then. If you don't like the way these games are played or how they ask for money, why download it at all? Just go on like normal and don't do any of the "free" games since you know they're going to ask for money eventually. I'm now on level 85. I haven't spent any money. When I do have to, I'll be done and get something else. It's really that simple.

posted in Build-a-lot World on Sep 8, 14 3:57 PM
Seriously? I am a Big Fish fan, and have no problem with this game. If you don't want to spend money, then don't. I haven't spent money yet and am at level 65. You can go back to beginning levels to get enough to get past the next passport. Quit complaining. Nothing is free. I'm glad I get to play this game as far as I can without paying money before one comes out that I want to buy. Sorry, just tired of the bad reviews. People spend their time making these games and putting them in here so we can play. Should they just do this for no reason? Just so we can play games? That's pretty selfish. I'm waiting until I collect another credit so I can get a game I want that costs 2 credits. This is a great way to pass the time until then. Just my two cents. I came in here looking for tips on the level I'm on and saw all this about "I'm not trying this game because they are lying, telling me it's free". Really? No lies. The game is free. If you are that addicted that you can't wait until you recharge to try a level again and you WANT to pay, that's your choice. Relax and have fun. That's what it's all about.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 17, 13 3:04 PM
Just my two cents, so please take it easy on me.

Not just in this thread, but in a lot of other ones I keep reading that everyone is mad, and what a rip off, and the like.

I have been playing this game for a couple months now and completely LOVE it!

I have spent $2.99 or so, not sure but around that, for gold bars. That's it. I've been a member of Big Fish for quite a while, and I buy games all the time at the $6.99 price and finish it in a week, sometimes the same day depending on the game. So, I guess what I'm saying is that I've gotten more game time out of my $2.99 than most games I purchase. If I get to a point where I can't do anything else, they have plenty of other games or hour long trials for me to do while I'm waiting. If it gets to a point where I can't do anything else, and there is no opportunity to do anything else, then I'll stop playing. I'm really not sure what the big deal is.

Of course they're going to try and make money somewhere. That is the object of the site, for them to make money right? I like the game, and will be disappointed if I have to stop playing, but another one will be along.

Just have patience and have fun!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 17, 13 2:53 PM
Burmcat wrote:Yes, but in the case of the sherbet, you got to keep the sherbet. In this case, you were asked to spend 4 gold bars, only to be required to essentially give them back without receiving anything. At the same time it seems that we will never be able to benefit from the special collections since they are not available.

I agree with Cisdaman. This is outrageous. They may call it a "free to play game", but I have spent money on it. In fact, I am too embarrassed to say how much. I feel like a complete moron at this point.

Bah Humbug!

I just did this one with the bread. I went to the boy, closed out the quest and got the reward. I just went back in, and the bread is still in my inventory. Not sure why, but happy it is!

posted in Farm Up on Aug 3, 13 9:47 PM
LunyKimberly wrote:If the handle's different than the normal cow's milk, it's probably goat's milk - I think about the only real difference between those two were the handle and a slight difference in size (and I do mean slight).

Goat's are part of the sheep pens and unlock at level 24 for the goat kid and 27 for the adult.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!

posted in Farm Up on Aug 3, 13 9:18 AM
LunyKimberly wrote:If the handle's different than the normal cow's milk, it's probably goat's milk - I think about the only real difference between those two were the handle and a slight difference in size (and I do mean slight).

Goat's are part of the sheep pens and unlock at level 24 for the goat kid and 27 for the adult.

Hope that helps.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 2, 13 4:13 PM
I have a new task to deliver milk- but the handle is different on the milk container. I looked at all the cows offered to see if one of them specifically gave off that type of milk can, but no luck. I also looked in the milk factory to see if it was something I had to produce- but I didn't see anything. Anyone?

posted in Farm Up on Aug 2, 13 4:10 PM
Using the gold to finish the task does just that- it finishes the task. That's it. You will receive whatever silver and EXP it offers, but whatever the item is- you won't have it. Happened to me on something else...

posted in Farm Up on Aug 2, 13 4:08 PM
jdsmom1499 wrote:

Re:Guide for Farm Up, Introduction
[Post New]by hollywibowo on June 25, 11:53 AM
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on as problem I'm having. I had a quest for building the snack bar. Well I sped it up with gold and now I can't find it on my farm. I have a quest to order something from the snack bar. Can anyone help with this?

Unfortunately you actually have to build the snack bar. I did the same thing. It did not work the way you think it should work. Buying an item for gold works in the canning part when you have to can things that require gold to build. It will complete that quest.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator