Posts created by dooley1

posted in Invasion 2: Doomed on Jun 7, 16 10:41 AM
Same here...this game needs a lot of help

Congratulations...I always look forward to your reviews

Dooley

posted in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 13 10:00 AM
Bogey_2006 wrote:Same problem here - sticky lagging game. did all the uninstalling, re-installing, etc. not going to go down the rabbit trails of updating this and that - my pc shouldn't need updates. the problem is not my computer. would have liked to try the game, but not worth the trouble of spending any more time on a technical issue that cannot be resolved on my end.

Could not have said it any better....

posted in Cheatbusters on May 31, 12 6:47 AM
Please help...where do you find this? I have looked everywhere...very frustrating

Thank you
Dooley

posted in Cheatbusters on May 31, 12 6:34 AM
Need help please...where did you find the parcel?

posted in The Princess Case: A Royal Scoop on Apr 2, 12 11:42 AM
marg6043 wrote:I actually like this game, it gave me deja vu, from before I got into heavy HOS games I used to prefer this type of games, the graphics are nice and clear, the puzzles are fun at least for me, its a nice game to play when you just wants to take a break from the more "sophisticated" nicer HOgames but still want to play something.

The game is not bad at all.

I agree with you...I'm enjoying the game

posted in Borgia: Faith and Fear on Mar 7, 12 2:27 AM
I had the same problem...it's a delete for me

jbinch wrote:Why is it that the demo versions play with no problems; the glitches are only revealed after money is spent?? And why tell customers to uninstall/reinstall when it's clear that that solution does not work, unless the glitches have been resolved and anyone that purchased the game has been notified?? Also telling customers to restart a game with a different profile is an unacceptable response. Having to progress through a game in a specific sequence is not realistic and why even bother playing a game if you have to follow a walkthrough with no deviation; where is the challenge in that? And now that's it known there are glitches/bugs in this game, why is it still being offerred? Why has it not been removed until the problems have been resolved?? Typical customer support from BFG. And, sad to say, not the first I've been thoroughly disappointed.

bfgHondo wrote:Hi fishies,

It sounds like a few of you are experiencing the same troubles getting the chalk from the cat.

If you haven't already, please try <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> the game to see if that helps. If that doesn't help, you may want to try starting over with a new player profile.

If that doesn't help either (or if you don't want to start over) please run a <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142687.page">Dr. Felix</a> report and then send that over to our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> team. The more information that we have about the types of systems that are being affected by this issue, the better!

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any updates on this issue, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

This cat issue is NOT making me purrrrrr!

Dooley

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 7:40 AM
Ditto to all of the above....

Dooley

posted in Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 11 7:28 AM
Download stuck at 16% for over an hour now...I'm not a happy camper...going to uninstall....Have a good day everyone

Dooley

posted in Muse on Feb 7, 11 2:23 PM
Tried the game...enjoyed the game...bought the game...good moral for everyone at the end
Note to Developers...you really put out a challenge in finding objects...that was also part of the enjoyment

posted in Fishdom on Apr 22, 09 8:35 AM
Haven't played the game .....but ....Welcome to the forum propcop

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Mar 31, 09 7:33 AM
Smallhaven wrote:The full version is bigger, better, and more beautiful than the demo. Though the hidden object scene is still funky. But I skip that now when playing.

I really hope others read this thread and try the game out. Especially those who have enjoyed Fairway Solitaire all this time.

Besides, it feels good to free the faeries.

I played the demo yesterday and really enjoyed the game. I also skipped the HO scene. Debating about purchasing as it would be nice if got the game.

posted in Lost in the City on Mar 15, 09 6:46 AM
Great game Pickman.....Thanks

posted in Dangerous High School Girls on Feb 13, 09 3:26 PM
Thank you Pickman for your clarification. I agree with you totally.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 14, 08 2:21 PM
Maybe Rose was tired...and waiting (like all of us) for the game to come out, so we all could rescue her.

We'll be there Rose...we'll be there

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 8, 08 2:58 PM
Must keep priorities in perspective...MCF-RTR or Turkey...

I know...take a bite, play,...take a bite, ...play Think that will work?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 8, 08 2:46 PM
So confused...keep sluthing...swimming fast...can't wait...so confused...keep swimming...so confused. When this game finally debues, you will not hear from me until I finish it. Keeps swimming....counting days...turkey will wait...family will be hungry...hope order in open...family will call me "BAD Dooley"

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 6, 08 6:33 AM
Can't wait...swimming fast...can't wait...swimming fast...

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 14, 08 8:58 AM
Thanks for the map, Lizziek. You did a wonderful job on it. I was stuck for 2 hours, going in circles trying to get the hawk which I missed. Thanks to you, I was able to go backwards, retrieve the hawk and Not restart the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator