Posts created by FudgeChi

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 16 1:23 PM
One of you iOS players needs to write to a Mod or CS and include screen shots if you can. The "known" glitch is obviously still there on all platforms
I'm not even playing MC now but this does annoy me as myself and several others did report how the "glitch" happens. Alas, it seems the Devs aren't able to fix it

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 3, 16 7:01 AM
OH!!! It's your birthday!!!!! Happy birthday, Susie

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 5, 16 11:30 AM
SO pleased to see you Shilo

You can delete Snoozle, I lost that game and aren't playing now.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 29, 16 1:45 PM
TiramaSue wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:If the achievement were changed to "participation in tournament" -- then no one would be depriving anyone of anything and those who actually win some diamonds would be pleased as punch to get them.....no guilt trip.

How about if the achievement was changed to 'score x amount of points in a tournament"? If 500 players manage to reach the threshold score, then 500 players would get credit for the achievement. And participation by those who have already earned the kitty wouldn't adversely affect those who haven't.

I'm not playing MC but still read the forum now and again. That's a GREAT idea, TiramaSue

The main fault by the Devs, IMO, was to introduce the achievement knowing the glitch was there, and it's still there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 16 1:15 PM
Happy Easter from what was a sunny UK today Thanks for the syrup, Randy and the rum

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 11:09 AM
Snoozle is chuffed that you're keeping her, Alex

It's wasn't fun any more at all, margie Yep, always here on PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 9:40 AM
Thank Boo and Alex

I'm afraid you'll have to sit in Rahia's corner, Alex. Just no desire at all to even begin dealing with CS, the spark has totally been extinguished for me!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 8:35 AM
Thanks Rahia

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 4:59 AM
Morning all, thanks so much

No, just no urge to get in touch with CS, Annellie.

Keep the rum flowing, Randy!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 16 3:15 PM
Thanks icema All forum friends are friends too, game friends or not.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 16 1:52 PM
Awww, thanks so much guys I'll keep in touch with everyone who wants to

NoFish...I'm still on that wine!!!! And if I hadn't found a solution that made me happy then maybe things would have been different, it came at just the right time. Thankfully it's a really inexpensive solution too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 16 12:56 PM
Thanks both I'll still be hanging about on the forum to check for messages and I'll certainly keep in touch, miner

The thing that does feel weird is that I don't have a choice of playing now even though I knew deep down that I didn't want to any more.

Still, so many games out there to be playing

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 16 12:19 PM
I haven't played MC since Jan 22nd and had quit after my name. I thought maybe I'd go in and finish when the game was no longer being updated.

I haven't missed playing as I found another site to play on and for me MC had run it's course.

Now I'm 100% certain that I won't play again. I had to do a clean install of Windows today so my game is lost and I've no desire to go through the hassle of getting it back. So please delete me. Alas I can't go in and delete from the invite tab.

A BIG thanks to my wonderful friends, many of whom are life-long friends now

Edit for pesky typos!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 16 12:21 PM
I HOPE THE TREATMENT WORKS, SHARLENE. MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALL

posted in The Last Dream on Feb 9, 16 9:05 AM
Just finished this WONDERFUL game. Played the CE from another site (shh ) but just had to come here to say how much I LOVED it. Excellent job Devs, best game I've played since playing a couple of your Haunted Hotels. Love the cat too and the story sent a tingle up my back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 10:25 AM
It always shows you online in the address book unless you sign out after each session, or unless your cookies expire.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 16 5:59 AM
OH NO LOVE TO YOU BOTH

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 7:19 AM
I'm well thank you, Gemma

Rahia, your scores are good too

Wands don't count for the chain and crystal balls are too slow, so neither help with good scores.

I use a mouse too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 1:35 PM
The glitch of the timer not working gave one a score of 296,900. That's fixed now and why the scores were reset thankfully.

It's possible to get well over 296,000+. It is all about rhythm and that multiplier chain

Not that I'm playing now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 31, 16 6:49 AM
I'VE ONLY JUST SEEN THIS. I'M SO SORRY TOO, SHARLENE.

MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator