Posts created by jaylow22

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 18, 14 3:10 AM
napoeon wrote: They change the Energy boost amulet,now increases speed of energy recovery by 200% for 7 days(every 1 minute)I kept that for the update and used after,and now i have a goal to craft an Amulet of infinite and use it,i can use it after 7 days because i have the energy boost amulet,nice logic what am i supposed to do!!!!!Delete the game?

What's the point of even having a loyalty amulet?? 200%?? I'd rather just buy the little blue turtles then and not bother to use the loyalty amulet at all.

posted in Agency 33 on Sep 18, 14 2:58 AM
Likewise, can't pick up certain items. It's happened to me in Artist Workshop, Circus and English Garden so far. My circus HOP had 4 challenges on it, so I lost 77 energy points right there

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Aug 15, 14 3:18 AM
Hi, my friend code is 1569 (Jay). Love to have some friends! See you in the game...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 14 8:19 PM
gailssong wrote: I was FORCED to ACCEPT A FRIEND. who i have no idea who they are. I do not friending people on games which is why I dont play games on FB. and then you cant get out of it unless you accept them as your friend..

It seems to me the first 'friend' you get is an in-game fictitious one, Just John. I'm on level 14 now and I haven't seen any quests or achievements that expect you to get any more. After John it's up to you if you want to invite friends or not.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 25, 13 11:11 PM
The worst part for me is that I just about have a heart attack from stress every time I play a duel, only to have it freeze up....

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 18, 13 6:57 AM
I feel the same as dk413 - I cannot figure out how the scoring works? It seems my opponent builds a score and mine just dwindles to zero and then I lose - can someone also explain the elixirs and tools and how they work?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 29, 13 7:01 AM
Hi guys. I remember this one well- it's been in my quest list for a long time too!

Do you remember a while ago there was that huge Dragon Key special offer when we were all madly feeding dragons for a whole week? The lever lock quest was part of that offer, and if it was still incomplete after the special offer closed, it just stayed there! That's why there's no follow-on quest for this one.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 4, 13 6:00 AM
Rumbitothecore wrote:With all the goodies in the chest and the free flowers, I'll have a go at the quest

I'm just annoyed with myself that I didn't think to look for flowers in Bellows - I figured because the quest took place in Paris that the flowers would be there too - wrongggg! Could've saved myself a bunch of crystals.

Anyhow.... happy questing guys!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 4, 13 1:08 AM
spocalina wrote:jaylow, I'm debating whether to go for this one or not... can you share at the end what type of stuff is in the chest? I assume you can open the pirate chest at the end, right?

And when you say "a few crystals" are you talking about in the 10's, 100's or 1000's of crystals? lol

Here's the reward list:
100 silver tarot cards
50 gold tarot cards
5 dryad astro clocks
5 nutritious grains
5 lion desserts
5 golden fish
5 gold nuggets
5 clown shoes
10 hammer of thor
10 solar lamps (for night mode)
10 summoning scrolls
10 problem solvers (for dismantled mode)
40 000 coins
1000 xp
250 energy source

Pretty cool booty, aaargh (<- that was my pirate noise)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 3, 13 11:15 PM
I went off to bed and when I got back this morning, I had to organise another expedition before I could explore the ship. I haven't completed any of the other quests, did they all "time-out" like that?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 3, 13 10:09 AM
You're most welcome! That's the awesome thing about this game - it's best played as a team!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 3, 13 8:14 AM
I'm still finishing the last bit of the quest - the exploration of the pirate ship - so I don't know what's in the chest yet. I'll let you know as soon as I get there!

I think I spent about 75-100 crystals buying stuff - but some of it was wasted. Like I said in the first post, you can definitely save by buying the Marine Torches rather than feeding the mermaid - which I didn't realise until I'd fed her far too often . Maybe budget about 50? That obviously excludes buying any energy sources you may need for exploration.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 3, 13 7:50 AM
Hey Rumbi! It is quite a short quest and I didn't have anything else to do today (well, nothing that can't wait anyway )

I couldn't find flowers anywhere - I had to buy about three batches. This quest is definitely only for those with a few crystals on hand!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 3, 13 6:46 AM
Thanks to my wonderful neighbors who helped me feed the expedition dragon, I have reached the pirate ship! It does open (no endless whirling icon, thank goodness)...

The items are really small and hard to find! There's one called a "@toby" which is a wooden mug - not sure what they are getting at with that name .

I couldn't find any of the blue flowers to feed the mermaid while exploring - had to buy them to feed her - and they are expensive - 25 crystals for 5 flowers, eek!

Tip: At some point in assembling the Twilight Gangway Relic, you will need 10 Marine Torches, which you get from the mermaid. Because she's so expensive to feed (and she's very stingy at giving them up) I highly recommend just buying them in the store. Sooo much cheaper!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 24, 13 5:43 AM
Hi Suziele. I think your English is fine and will only get better playing a game like this. I know I would not like to play a game like this if it wasn't in my home language. Well done and keep going!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 24, 13 4:36 AM
Hey spocalina! Ok, just figured out when you need this one: You go to your sister's mexican party and have perhaps one too many tequilas. The following morning you are too slow and stupid to clear a room in under three minutes. Now you need the Nautilus. Trust me. I speak from experience...

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 24, 13 4:32 AM
Excellent advice dirtdazzy. The strong energy talisman is essential when you get to the higher levels, because your energy won't fill completely overnight without one. With this, you can be assured that you wake up to a full belly of energy. Also, it's an absolute bargain at 4000 coins!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 23, 13 4:12 AM
Not sure if this is a technical issue but I cannot find any friends to battle even if i have quests involving the Wizzard Battle options

This aspect of the game is not working. We hope to have an update/fix for this at some point, as Customer Services are aware of this glitch.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 22, 13 11:48 PM
This is great thinking Mrs D! Now I know how to justify when hubby sees all the BigFish.com entries on my credit card bill!!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Sep 22, 13 8:07 AM
Ok, I finally got off my lazy ttub (jumbled word mode ) and sent mine through to CS too.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator