Posts created by 4leblanc

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Jan 24, 17 4:20 PM
Same thing with me. I keep checking back to see if there has been an update to fix this problem, apparently I'm not going to be able to finish the game :-/ After I completed the puzzle, I didn't get the code, the "trap door" does nothing when I click on it. When I click on "hint" I get nothing, the map indicates the trap door but I have no function available for it.

LKlimo wrote:In the first HO scene, game locks up, an access violation appears and I have to use the task manager to close the game. And, of course, I purchased it because I played the demo for a short time and liked it. This needs to be fixed! Running Windows 7 and haven't had any problems before this one.

Same exact thing for me, with the exception of I'm playing on Windows 10 instead of 7. I'm going to try the pair alternative and hope that works

Me too. I locks up at the first HOP, at the airplane. I have to ctrl, alt, delete; close the game, then re-start it. I'm back on the tree every time I restart. Playing on Windows 10 as well.

Also frozen in chapel. An yes, I've got updated drivers, un-installed and re-installed the game, etc., etc. Playing on Windows 10.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 4:07 PM
I am to the part where I've just come through the maze. I've done everything I can do and can't do anything else. There is a wagon that is tied up and it says I need to cut it. There is an HOP on a wall and it says I'm supposed to get some scissors after completing it. I've got no scissors. When I hit the hint button, it highlights the HOP, then when I click on the actual HOP and hit the hint button again, it highlights the very top of the page, like the screen isn't showing the whole scene. There's nothing given to tell me that I need to find anything. The HOP looks like some guys standing around talking with a monster behind them Can someone help me out with this?

posted in Midnight Macabre: Mystery of the Elephant on Feb 3, 14 4:42 PM
I can't even start this game. I have no curser. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, restarted my computer. Still nothing. And yes, I've already checked to make sure I have the most recent drivers, etc. as that seems to be Big Fish's generic answer to any tech issues. I see that I am NOT the only person having this same exact problem with this game. I seem to be having more and more issues with the games from Big Fish. Seriously considering closing my account and switching to ****.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Jan 17, 13 8:43 PM
I have played about an hour into this game and everything was playing/loading fine. When I returned this evening to resume playing, I keep getting this message "Error: Access violation at 0x05C7000 (tried to write to 0x00790075), program terminated." I uninstalled then re-installed the game, restarted my computer, and the same message keeps happening at the load screen. This is very frustrating since I not only purchased the game but was over an hour into it. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator