Posts created by Marcie28018

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 31, 17 9:45 AM
I went back to level 5 for the 4th time and bam there are the boxes makes no sense.
Try playing it over and over.
Thanks

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 31, 17 9:40 AM
Game has glitches and level 5 no boxes. I quit playing started trying it again hanging up real glitchey. When will there be a fix for this game? Now to try level 6 what will be missing there. LOL Very few time management games and they have to get the ones that are broken. We need more than one or two a month.
Thanks

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 31, 17 9:36 AM
There are no boxes on my game either. I have played it over and over but only that hat it there. Using windows7 system. Got glitches need to be fixed.
Thanks

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 17 7:48 AM
I will look again I dont know why I cant see those boxes??? Thanks for your help

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 17 7:50 PM
You are supposed to put up the decorations but they only have a hat that hops up and down and I cant find anything else what am I missing?
Thanks

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 6, 16 4:36 PM
My computer is using windows 7 all games including this one.... when I try to download ... it ask me to select a program to open it. This is a continuing problem I have reported and got no help with as of yet. I could not even download Dr Felix wanted to know what program file to open it with. I need some help here I love time management games. Thanks

posted in Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call on Sep 28, 16 6:06 PM
I save the game to download but it then ask what program to use to open it????? Help- please.... I have the game but would love to play this version or free to play. How do I open it?
Thanks
Windows 7 operating system

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 16 11:56 AM
The same thing happened to me I have windows 7 all I could do was fish and make a garden. It was like nothing else was there. All of this was after the man finished talking that had nothing to do with it....

I just tried it again and the reason I found was .... there is a path beside the pond on the left you have to click it first before it lets you click anything on the game board. I just didnt have good instructions from the little man. He comes back after you click that path and tells you to get the rocks etc... So I will try it again.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 6, 16 6:45 PM
I just downloaded this game all I could do was plant the garden and fish would not let me do anything else. How the heck you play when you can clear paths and it doesnt tell you what you need to clear the path ... it is like nothing is there but the food.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 15 4:12 AM
marylef wrote:You need 4 for the mushroom (have 2 need 2 more).

You are correct each basket of gold is worth 2 so you need 2 to make 4 I had not let the man get back to the start to have it counted. After going around the long way and building the bridge I was able to get that second basket of gold to make the 4 I needed. Thanks for the help from everyone.

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 15 3:32 AM
My level shows I have collected 2 of the pink baskets but will not let me have the mushroom. It shows I have 2 but when I try to get a mushroom it says I need 2. I collect everything else I can and run out of wood and can go no further on the level due to it not accepting my 2 baskets for the mushrooms.
Thanks
Windows 7

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 15 3:25 AM
I am on level 9 and the game is skippy and sluggish but on this level you have to collect 2 baskets of gold to get a mushroom I have collected them and it wont let me have one. It says I still need 2 so I collect everything else and run out of wood and cant get any farther on the level due to no mushrooms.
Thanks for any help here
Windows 7 all drivers updated

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 7, 15 9:48 AM
I tried the trial and didnt make it through due to the fact the game wont run pauses jerky play, it is sad this is my type of game I would have loved it. I have windows 7 and a lot of the new games wont play for me and I just have to miss out...

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Apr 1, 15 10:43 AM
I sent in a ticket on this game, I had hoped to find help here. Tech issues!

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Mar 31, 15 11:59 AM
I just got the game because I love all the Farm Frenzy games. The game is pausing sluggish. I have windows 7 operating system. I would love to see a fix for this game.I switched the game cursor to the windows and that didn't help. I really like this game it is different from the others.
Thanks

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 25, 14 11:47 AM
I got it was just not moving fast enough.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 25, 14 10:27 AM
Any suggestions be great, can seem to figure this one out. Will keep trying tho.
Thanks

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 21, 14 5:46 PM
Thanks bunches didnt know you could have more than one. Never thought of it.

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 20, 14 4:11 PM
I am totally lost in level 12 any suggestions I cant beat him!
Help
I didnt get gold on 11

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Aug 20, 14 1:02 PM
Toucan8727 wrote:I have several levels where I had a lot of gold time left and it totally disappears and goes to silver when I reach a certain point in the game. Why is this happening? Glitch in game?

The same is happening to me it started on level 11 for me...half a gold line left and just jumped to silver in one swoop.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator