Posts created by adsantoli

posted in Cursed on Jan 20, 17 12:30 PM
It is not working for me either. I can not get out of the crypt. Game freezes. I have to go to task assistant to close out. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. This is the second game in a month that just freezes mid way through!!!!

posted in The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods on Dec 8, 16 1:41 AM
I too am having the same problem. I make a match of 3 or 4 of the same tiles and nothing happens!!! Game Defect??

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise on Jun 26, 16 2:33 AM
I cannot find the time to se the clock at in the orphanage??? DOes anyone know what time should be indicated??

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 29, 16 1:54 AM
How in the world do I unscrew the vent in the pool storage??? I have an awl in the basket but it wont work on vent. Please help

posted in Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst on Dec 19, 15 3:36 AM
I am stuck at the museum without the code for the eyeball mini game. Does anyone know the code? I can't find it in the scenes??

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece on Nov 22, 15 3:39 AM
What order are the colors on the three hearts?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides on Jun 4, 15 4:53 PM
I have aimed and shot the cannon 50 times now! It is hitting dead center of the target on the table next to the plant. How do I get passed this!!!

posted in I Know a Tale on May 23, 15 3:12 AM
I have to release the fisherman but do not have a knife. The machete blade left with the boat????

posted in PuppetShow: Lightning Strikes on Sep 23, 14 5:53 PM
This is ridiculous!! I have been trying to shoot the three angels for 15 minutes. It doesn't work when the cross hairs are green, yellow or red. I have tried every point of the angel with the green crosshairs and it still tells me to aim better - ARGH!!

posted in Panopticon: Path of Reflections on Jun 21, 14 9:31 AM
On the stage with the large bunny rabbit, I have synchronized all the pistons, but they just keep going up and down, up and down, the game does not move forward. Not even when I click the SKIP button?????

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 26, 14 7:12 AM
How do I exit the Labyrinth to get to the other two locations????? I have gone over it 50 times already.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator