Posts created by debsaic

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 11, 17 12:01 PM
Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for this game?

Level 41: Behind the laptop at the DJ’s table on stage.

Level 42: In the cubby underneath the laptop on the far right.

Challenge 17: At the top of the speaker stack on the left side of the stage.

Level 43: Behind the top-right side of the table in the upper right corner.

Level 44: Behind the top of the stack of amps to the right of the stage.

Challenge 18: At the bottom left corner of the snacks counter, in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Level 45: Behind the service counter in the lower right corner of the screen, next to the sushi.

Level 46: Behind the counter in the bottom left corner of the screen, between the drinks and the fruit and directly beneath the checkout monitor.

Challenge 19: On the left side of the table in the upper right corner, beneath the projector screen.

Level 47: At the bottom of the decorative light pillar on the right side of the doorway.

Level 48: Hanging down from the curtains above the entrance doorway, toward the upper right corner of the doorway.

Challenge 20: Behind the bottom left side of the speaker stack on the left side of the stage.

Level 49: Varies – Click on any mouse that appears.

Level 50: Behind the upper left corner of the projector screen on the upper right.

Level 21: Behind the top center portion of the bottommost table, where the hot dog and apple are kept.

Level 22: Behind the corner of the partition on the left, next to the basketball stand.

Challenge 9: Behind the top left corner of the red lockers.

Level 23: Behind the left side of the partition on the right, between the cash register and the lockers.

Level 24: Behind the top of the vending machine on the left.

Challenge 10: To the left of the trash can on the far right side of the screen.

Level 25: Behind the top of the trash can on the far right.

Level 26: Back around the right side of the checkout table, behind the table cloth and to the right of the cash register.

Challenge 11: Behind the right side of the table with the white and red-heart tablecloth.

Level 27: Peeking out from the right side of the fire extinguisher to the left of the trophy cabinet.

Level 28: Behind the janitor’s mop bucket in the hallway at the top of the screen.

Challenge 12: Behind the top-center portion of the “Vote Janet” banner.

Level 29: In the window of the principal’s office in the upper left corner.

Level 30: Between the bottom of the vending machine and the table with the inflatable basketball on the left side of the screen.

Level 51: On the floor drain in the center of the pod.

Level 52: Between the yellow carts on the left, behind the support pole.

Challenge 21: Between the two washing machines in the upper right corner.

Level 53: Behind the box of laundry detergent to the left of the washing machines.

Level 54: Hanging down from the center of the ceiling of the bedroom area on the upper left.

Challenge 22: Behind the security camera above the officer and clothing checkout.

Level 55: Behind the chain-link at the top of the checkout monitor on the right.

Level 56: At the bottom left corner of the large laundry bin on the right.

Challenge 23: Behind the empty hamper in the lower left corner of the screen.

Level 57: Behind the center portion of the staircase, between the guard rails.

Level 58: Hanging down from the bottom of the laundry chute in the upper right corner.

Challenge 24: Underneath the rolling cart with the board games, beneath the balcony on the left.

Level 59: At the top of the officer’s window, behind the chain-link toward the top of the screen.

Level 60: Upside-down underneath the perfume in the upper right corner.

Level 31: Behind the top right table, next to the chocolate fountain.

Level 32: Behind the center portion of the bottommost table, to the right of the toothpicks.

Challenge 13: On the left side of the dance floor in front of the stage.

Level 33: Peeking around the top of the right side of the doorway in the upper left corner, between the bottommost gold and green streamers.

Level 34: In front of the left side of the stage banner, underneath the blue streamer.

Challenge 14: Behind the top of the cash register.

Level 35: In the bottom right corner of the green curtain archway on the left, on the far left side of the checkout counter.

Level 36: In front of the bottom left corner of the chocolate fountain table on the upper right.

Challenge 15: In the bottom left corner of the entrance doorway.

Level 37: On the floor at the far left side of the bottommost serving table, next to the bread buns.

Level 38: In the bottom right corner of the stage, below the drum set.

Challenge 16: Between the balloons on the table on the left.

Level 39: At the top of the right green curtain archway, between the top of the curtains.

Level 40: Behind the top of the amp in the bottom right corner of the stage, in front of the drums.

Level 11: Peeking around the bottom right corner of the pastry counter, beneath the pot with tea leaves.

Level 12: Behind the top of the checkout monitor.

Challenge 5: On the left side of the pastry counter, next to the pie and pretzel.

Level 13: In the bottom right corner of the shop, on the rightmost edge of the blue-green rug.

Level 14: Peeking around the right side of the service window where Fran works.

Challenge 6: Behind the right red light pointed upward, above the rightmost green couch in the lower left corner of the shop.

Level 15: Behind the top of the potted plant leaves on the left side of the shop, beneath the cookie.

Level 16: Behind the top of the rightmost green couch in the bottom left corner of the shop.

Challenge 7: Peeking around the left side of the checkout counter.

Level 17: In the upper right corner of the shop, just below your daily objective.

Level 18: Peeking out between the right leaves of the large potted plant on the left side of the shop.

Challenge 8: Peeking around the right side of the entrance doorway, behind the floral ivy.

Level 19: In front of the first stool in the bottom right corner of the shop, to the right of the checkout monitor.

Level 20: Behind the top of the glass dome covering the pie.

Level 1: On top of the dress sewing patterns stand.

Level 2: In the lower left corner at the top of the steps, right next to the dressing booths.

Challenge 1: In the waste basket beneath the sewing machine and dress patterns.

Level 3: On the upper left corner of the “V” on the floor behind the employee checkout counter.

Level 4: Behind the employee checkout counter, below the checkout monitor and to the right of the counter entrance.

Challenge 2: Behind the top of the leftmost mannequin’s head on the left side of the store.

Level 5: Behind the top of the sewing counter in the lower right corner, to the right of the sewing machine.

Level 6: Behind the shoe display in the shop window, next to the rightmost dress at the top of the screen.

Challenge 3: Beneath the red high-heel shoes on the right side of the shop.

Level 7: Underneath the sewing machine, next to the socks.

Level 8: Between the top of the two dressing booths in the lower left corner.

Challenge 4: Peeking around the bottom right corner of the center island counter.

Level 9: Peeking around the left side of the right entrance door, in the shop doorway.

Level 10: Peeking around the left side of the blue and white dress in the shop window.

This one is driving me batty! I can get within about 2 seconds, but that's it. Any helpful hints from anyone?

posted in Maze: The Broken Tower Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 16 10:29 AM
I saw some reviews that said the CE Bonus Chapter was very short and not worth the extra money.

1) Is everyone finding the same thing?
2) I can't find the Non CE version of this game....

Thanks!!

You need to keep a close watch on your tray so you know when it's shrinking. If you have a table of 4, but only 1 spot on your tray, you need to make multiple trips to the table.

I played this over and over as well. What finally got me through it was having 3 people to checkout at the same time. Of course, you have to time it so that you can do that without "ticking" people off! Even if they have 4 hearts at checkout, that's fine.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace on Sep 7, 16 11:44 AM
You have to build Mortessa's Hut, just above the City Hall.

Upgrade the base as soon as you can as much as you can. It makes all the workers faster and gives you those few precious seconds at the end. Also, I filled up my gold (or near to it) before switching the bridge....

The biggest part was trying to make sure the lion "steaks" and/or both golds at the bottom left (near the exit) were used when the extra resources was being used. Took quite a few tries, but WHEW!

Thanks for you link. I had tried that as well. Good news! FINALLY made it!!! The biggest part was trying to make sure the lion "steaks" and/or both golds at the bottom left (near the exit) were used when the extra resources was being used. Took quite a few tries, but WHEW!

This one is really driving me batty! I can get within 3 seconds, but that's it. Any worthwhile tips?!?!

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 25, 16 3:11 AM
Don't forget to build on the little "island" at the bottom center (between the ropes).

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Jul 13, 15 10:29 AM
Check your money amount in each area. The first few bistros are $500 then it switches to $600. When checking, I found I had only 2 stars in one area. Once I got the 3 stars, $100 was added and I was able to buy the violinist.

posted in Farm Up on Mar 24, 15 1:57 PM
I just downloaded whatever update was in my queue today, 3/24/15. I'm on a PC, I've been playing the game for over a year. All day today was fine, but after the latest update install, all my people are gone and if I click anywhere, the game freezes. Help? I have never had problems until now.... Thanks!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 30, 14 8:08 AM
On the left side, I made sure I made the woodshop to level 2, built the gold, woodshop to level 3, gold to level 2, working on the bridge, farm in the back, all this time using the resource bonus.

Once on the other side, cleared to the obelisk, built medusa, woodshop to level 3 using the speed bonus.

Hope this helps!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator