Posts created by KleoBeBe

posted in Runefall on Apr 16, 15 10:28 PM
Ok, at level 45. I installed the update and restarted the game. The cart still does not have any available options to advance the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still no option given to click on. I have played this game it seems like forever, and I would like to see the end cut-scene.
I am like many players who likes to get every piece of grass, dirt, and treasure chest. Its about personal achievement. I have more than enough to send the cart.
Does anyone know how I can advance forward?

I usually come to the forum for reviews, and I didn't post too much in the old style forum. But it's funny how I recognized some of the player's names mentioned in these posts. I enjoyed their commentary also.
I understand the moderators are just doing their jobs, and a great job they do! I have complained a few times to BFG about their UNuser-friendly forum: No reply. It seems they have lost touch with their gamers ( i.e. clientele, you know - the people who buy their games and are the reason they are in business in the first place) and lost touch with the fact that the gaming business can not only be profitable but be fun too.
But that's the world today, top priority is the almighty dollar.

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 8:39 PM
Valdy wrote:This game is a far cry from the first "Phantasmat" game, which is still one of my top 5 favourite HOGs. It won "The Best HO game of 2011". I don't know what happened at Codeminion, the developer of the original "Phantasmat" game, but I haven't seen a new game in years, although they must still be around, since their site has been updated with the "2015 copyright" sign.

I agree, even though I have only played the demo, I feel like the creepiness is gone from the game. This is true of many games lately. I think many players want the creepiness back!

Love Chronicles games release order:

The Spell - BF release November 2011 (Focus Multimedia release - January 2011)

The sword and the Rose - BF release December 2011 (Vendel release - June 2011)

Salvation - BF release May 2013 (Vendel release May 2013)

From what I see, the standard editions had better reviews than the collector's editions.
Happy gaming!

posted in Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 15 6:15 AM
shagwendy wrote:That's just my personal opinion, I'm not saying the game shouldn't have been made, I'm not saying people shouldn't buy and enjoy it, I'm just saying it grates with my own personal belief system. I'm sure most people won't agree with me and I hope you all love the game

While I don't hold the same opinion as you, Shagwendy, I appreciate your opinion and the eloquent way you stated it.

I will try the game and review it later.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

posted in Magnificent Seal on Dec 17, 14 5:26 AM
These are automated spambots. I'm sure they send out thousands a day, and I'm sure they wouldn't if silly people out there wouldn't fall for it!

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 14 7:51 PM
By the way, I have all the Surface games. I loved everyone of them except Surface: Reel Life Collector's Edition.

posted in Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 14 12:53 PM
twinsoniclab & Nilosh I'm going to take your word for it that the puzzles are easy. I am becoming frustrated with the easy puzzles from most of the game developers. I agree that casual games should be just that: casual. But not completely challenge free. A big reason I love these games is the satisfaction of completing a difficult puzzle with no hints or skips.
And sparkles you say. That is a definite no buy for me. I won't even try the demo, I've wasted enough time trying demos that have had average reviews of the game just to make sure.
On to better game hunting.

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 14 11:37 PM
xxybcc wrote:I have been a member since 2006 and I could not have said your rant any better. BRAVO.

Well said xxybcc!

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 14 11:12 PM
I just noticed that the ink blot picture on the pause screen is extremely similar to the ink blot next to the phone in the Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst. I thought I had seen that before. Yes, I am a MCF junky.

posted in Nevertales: Smoke and Mirrors Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 9:23 PM
Thank you Hippyfishy! It is the truth that some reviewers complain, "No more fuzzy wuzzy animal helpers." or "I refuse to buy anymore games that have purple or pink." and so on. Well then don't buy the game, but telling BF or the devs to stop making certain games will not work because THE GAMES ARE POPULAR!

Giving your opinion is one thing. Saying you absolutely hate a certain way the game is made and wish you didn't have to deal with it anymore is another. Play the demo, leave your opinion and go home. Some people wish they didn't have to deal with your superfluous review.

I am so glad you have touched on the fact that people have different preferences. I was worried when there were a lot of reviewers complaining about cute animal helpers. I thought maybe the devs would see this and stop putting them in the games. I like most of them, as long as they don't chat too much and become too invasive in the game.
Don't get me wrong, I like all sorts of different games. The scarier the better! But I like to diversify. I like the beauty of the art in "softer" games. And I am appreciative for all the hard work put into them. My preference is adventure games, I wouldn't miss them if there weren't any HOS in the game, but I get through them. I like them more when they are interactive.
And PLEASE Big Fish - have a forum for general discussions!

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 14 9:45 AM
While I get frustrated that the guides don’t show the HOSs pretty much anymore, at least I’m sharpening my locating skills. When I absolutely can’t find something or just feeling lazy, I go to youtube and search for that particular game. There are many helpful walkthroughs, my favorite being yourgibs, he’s a down to earth Canadian guy who rarely swears. Good Gaming!

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Aug 17, 14 9:40 AM
While I get frustrated that the guides don’t show the HOSs pretty much anymore, at least I’m sharpening my locating skills. When I absolutely can’t find something or just feeling lazy, I go to youtube and search for that particular game. There are many helpful walkthroughs, my favorite being yourgibs, he’s a down to earth Canadian guy who rarely swears. Good Gaming!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle on Aug 10, 14 6:43 AM
catbag8717: I really liked the game and thought the story line was interesting. I personally like to save the wallpapers and concept art to a folder for my desktop to display (in windows 7), it’s fun to see the different games I’ve played whenever I go to the desktop. I think the extras in the CE are adequate. You can play the HOPs, puzzles and bubble shooter from the game; and also it has a souvenir room. You can collect the hidden stars you missed in the game in order to get the achievement. Speaking of which, I complained in the CE forum about the difficulty of the achievements; you almost have to play the game three times in order play it perfectly. I like to come back to my games later without being tired of them. I usually don’t play the extra games anyway so my opinion may be different from others.

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 4:58 AM
LEOTA26 - I tried so many combinations, then I thought about it and yes, I may have been clicking on 14. DOH! I wish I had waited until your post! But I will play again and hopefully get all the achievements.

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 2:35 PM
OK, I bought the game because I liked what I had played so far. I figured if I deleted the trial and then downloaded the new one, it would fix the lock puzzle. It still didn't work for me, but at least it gave me an option to skip it, otherwise I couldn't have progressed any further. But goodbye getting all achievements.

posted in Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 11:23 AM
I can't get the lock open in the HOG with the wheel barrel.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Silvermoon Isle Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 14 9:19 AM
I agree with you about the achievement dilemma. It's frustrating when you can't earn all the achievements in one game. Why even offer them? At least they now they usually don't have a "play in hard mode" and a "play in easy mode" achievement. It's impossible to get all the achievements because when you want to play the game again they say to create a new profile. Most of the time I don't even try anymore, which is disconcerting when you do get an achievement (like - oh yeah, stupid achievements).

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 14 5:50 PM
I can't wait until the sequel, when will they release it!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator