Posts created by rustysmom1

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Jan 12, 18 2:17 PM
The sign isn't giving any kind of order for the tea set. I don't know what to do next to get the 5th candle.

posted in Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower on Dec 10, 17 5:41 PM
I am on the deck of the ship with the oars and ring in my inventory and everything has been done in the captain's cabin. I tried the hint and it doesn't do anything. Where do I go from here??????????

I am having the same problem as those below....game will open but will not play. It goes right back to game manager. I filed a complaint yesterday with techs and was told I don't have HP so I have to run game as administrator. What is HP? Never had this problem before so why now with this game?

posted in Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen on Mar 9, 14 8:12 AM
I CHECKED THE WALKTHROUGH AND IT ALSO INDICATES THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO HEAT UP A KETTLE OF WATER TO MELT THE ICE TO GET THE RUBY THAT IS FROZEN IN THE ICE BUT THERE IS NO KETTLE TO HEAT UP. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. THERE IS NO NEWSPAPER OR HALF HEART PENDANT. THE HINT BUTTON CIRCLES THE JOURNAL. PLEASE HELP.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen on Mar 9, 14 7:37 AM
I AM STUCK IN THE UNIVERSITY HALLWAY WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO UNFREEZE THE RED HEART LOCKET THAT IS FROZEN IN THE DOOR. THE WALKTHROUGH AND THE SG BOTH SAY THAT I AM TO HEAT UP WATER IN THIS KETTLE THAT IS IN THE LIBRARY BUT THERE IS NO KETTLE. WHEN I HIT THE HINT BUTTON, IT CIRCLES THE JOURNAL. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING. PLEASE HELP.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen on Mar 9, 14 7:10 AM
I AM IN THE UNIVERSITY HALLWAY AND I NEED TO UNFREEZE THE RED MEDALLION THAT IS FROZEN IN THE DOOR. IN THE CE THERE WAS A COFFEE POT YOU HEATED UP TO THAW THE ICE, BUT THERE ISN'T ONE IN THE SE. WHEN I TRY THE HINT BUTTON, IT SHOWS ME THE JOURNAL. I HAVE RE-READ THE WHOLE JOURNAL AND I DON'T SEE ANY HINT THERE. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Maestro: Music from the Void on Mar 8, 14 10:09 AM
THE GAME HAS BEEN REALLLLLLY SLOW. I HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN CLOSE TO THE END WHERE I HAVE TO FREE THE TWO VIOLIN PLAYERS BEFORE THEY CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING. I PICKED UP THE AWL BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN DO. I AM STUCK. IT WON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING ELSE. THE HINT BUTTON SAYS TO GO TO ANOTHER LOCATION BUT IT WON'T LET ME. I AM UNABLE TO GO ON WITH THE GAME.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator