Posts created by Lollypopkin

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 16 11:53 AM
Bartsister wrote:

And his legs? Sorry, just read your list and am triple checking... Hate when these things happen

It was his legs!! Thank you so much!! I thought I was going crazy. I really appreciate your help.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Apr 10, 16 8:28 AM
Bartsister wrote:
Hi!

Did you get his eyes? I thought I did everything but then noticed that was the part I missed. That's the only thing I can think of other than a tech issue.

Good Luck!

I painted everything. His eyes, crown, crown jewel, hair and clothes. I hope it isn't a tech issue.Thanks for the advice though I really do appreciate it.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 16 9:43 PM
I've just put together the Isa figurine in clay form and have the paints and paint brush. I painted it like the hint picture exactly, but am not allowed to finish the puzzle. I even tried to change the color on the hair or clothes of the Isa figurine and it won't let me change colors either. So if I did make a mistake I can rectify this. The whole figurine is painted so that isn't the issue. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to reset the mini-game? I really hate skipping a game especially on an easy mini-game that is just not letting me complete. So any advice to rectify the problem before I finally press skip would be appreciated.

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 15 10:28 AM
Thank you so much. I was being driven slowly mad by this because I hadn't done the pipe puzzle yet and I didn't notice the pipe puzzle in the collectibles section of the walkthrough. I really appreciate the help.

posted in Fear for Sale: Endless Voyage Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 15 11:14 AM
Okay I've looked in the hint guide and stared at the Greenhouse area for quite a while, but for some reason if I found the morphing object I either don't remember finding it or I haven't found it yet. Does anyone know where it is or if there is a morphing bug in this scene. Thank you in advance for any help you give.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator