Posts created by Photonflare

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on May 27, 17 8:21 AM
Hi!
There's a bug in the bonus level in "Europe". When the workers are going to get the trash in the water they freeze in the boatshed and won't move any further. Happens every time.... So there's no way I can finish that level. Hope you can fix it soon!
I play on a mac os X 10.8.5 and all the other levels are working just fine.

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 3:11 PM
I haven't played the expert levels yet (I always start out with "normal") but I guess that it's the same that goes for the most of these games. Get a lot of combos and two-in-a-row. Play the levels over and over so you get upgraded stuff that gives you bonuses. And also stock up quickly and carry the items that takes more time on your tray - that both saves time and gives you a few extra quick bonuses.

Good Luck!

posted in Maggie's Movies: Camera, Action! Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 17 1:09 PM
How do you get the diamond on the last level in the first chapter?
Something about keeping scripts ready? I've tried several different things but nothing is working!

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 17 11:36 AM
Thank you for typing down the solution. I was going crazy here....

When I try to go in to the secret room it just gets black and I can't do anything...

Where can you do the puzzle when you find all puzzle pieces?

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 29, 16 11:59 AM
Hi! I played the whole game through without any issues at all. And then I wanted to start it over and today when I was going to play it said that there was an update because of some issues (??).

But NOW, after the update, there are bugs that hasn't been there before!!

In level 16, when I rescue the firefitghter from the water, he just freezes on top of the boat house and doesn't count as rescued (in "People to rescue") so I can't finish the level!!

Please fix this as soon as possible!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 16 1:06 AM
When will we be able to play the next game? You left us with a cliffhanger this time and since you did I hope it won't be long!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Hopes and Fears Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 16 1:04 AM
I love it! I've played every Delicious game I have found and I love them all. I like that you made this one harder in expert mode, but it's still a bit too easy! I hope we get a real challenge in expert mode in the next game!

I love these games and I loved this one as well. It was a bit too easy in normal mode (as it usually is) so I'm gonna try out the hard mode. The only problem I find is that the customers get stuck in line behind each other even though there is more room at the counter. And that makes them loose temper even before getting to the counter. Can you fix this??

It's really strange that this only works in Patrick's flower shop. Why doesn't it work in the other stores??

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 15 1:48 PM
I wonder why we're supposed to gather the 36 puzzle pieces throughout the game? I can't find anywhere I can use these. I thought I would find i puzzle in the bonus section of the game, but I didn't.

Yes, cursor disappearing and problem with fixing the key. When I placed the blank key everything was already in order and the lever isn't in the small window so I can't get any further. Please fix this soon! Too many bugs right now...

I have the same problem. And it wasn't the first bug in this game. Seriously, think they could test the games a bit more before release!

posted in BRIDGE CONSTRUCTOR: Medieval on Jul 1, 15 3:00 PM
I have the same problem. Have tried different resolutions but I can't se it. And I really need it...

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 9:47 AM
Now I've got it! You have to get the star before the time runs out. Read it in another thread. Worked out fine!
And now I got the diamond as well.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 9:38 AM
Thanks, but now it's even worse! The last time I tried I got the star but not the diamond. Now I don't even get the star. Even if I get more than enough money! I don't get why?! a bug?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 9:37 AM
Yes, it has been fixed now - if you have all the things that gives tips you can make it.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 15 9:34 AM
It happened to me on another level. Maybe som bugs in the game? I don't know...
I had no problem with the level that you describe.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 15 2:31 PM
Thanks for trying! I don't know what else to try either. Hope someone comes along that does!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator