Posts created by BooBoo9339

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 18 7:36 PM
I haven't read the whole thread but I am going to add my thoughts and hope it isn't a repeat.

Please, please, please create some new daily quests. I love this game. I truly do. Have played since a few months after it started (still miss my old game id number). I will keep playing until I keel over so I am not saying this with malice. It's just so boring to play the same few quests that require the same hos over and over and over. I know that initially quests were kept to the first few hos to accommodate new players but that was years ago. Most of us are at higher levels and the newbies don't have access to everything until they reach different levels anyway. It wouldn't be terrible if there were some quests they couldn't play until the open new areas.

And pretty please, stop asking for two or more of an inventory item in the zoom zones that don't have a slot or place to put them. Some zoom zones have an obvious use for two of an item but it it's not obvious, don't ask for it.

Thanks for letting me plead my case. As always, thank you for the most amazing game online.

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 18 1:42 PM
I contacted customer support last week because my profile in the forum disappeared. I was trying to update it when I discovered it. Maybe others have had their forum profiles disappear too. I just checked and mine is still not back.

Not a big deal I guess, but it would be nice to have it back.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 11:02 AM
Hi !Raggie,

I'm not sure but I think the change in hos rewards happened a little over two years ago and most everyone in the forum objected, pleaded, threatened and begged to no avail to restore our inventory drop. The reasoning being that we could sell or shard the inventory item if we wished but changing the drop forced us into inventory we may not want or need. But for whatever reason they chose to leave it this way. We also used to receive a ton of items from the airship which changed as well. They have reduced the number of required items in a few zoom zones and I know some of the other players can tell you there are a few other concessions that they have made but we are all pretty sure that they won't go back to the old inventory drop.
But all in all it's a great game, don't give up. It's great having you as a friend.

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 1:06 PM
I'd really like to have all of the following;

Koala
Honey badger
Wolf
Dove
Honey Bee
Octopus or Squid
Unicorn

Maybe sometime soon..........

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 11:20 AM
Thank you silver_hawk,

I have been reviewing the strategy guides and the new and old daily quest part of the helpful links and I see what you mean.

In my pc game which is level 82 I can do tons of 3 part and 5 part quests that don't even ask for airship items. And there are 10 part quests that ask for a low enough total that they can be fulfilled sending only 1 ship.

Thank you so much, I was really sent into a panic about the level 82 game but now I think I can do it if I'm just careful about which quests I do.

The daily quest achievements are 3 of the few I have left and I would hate to give up on them.

Thanks again,
Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 8:36 AM
Thanks to all of you,

I will most definitely take advantage of any airship sales but I agree with silver_hawks' earlier post on a previous thread that it would be awesome if the devs would make some adjustments and rein in the escalation. I can't imagine what level 100 will bring. A nightmare if all the quest achievements aren't already met.

Lucky for me I have a game on my ipad on level 45 and you can bet that I am going to stop right there and get my quest achievements before I level up anymore.

Thank you all again, without this forum I would be lost.

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 5:49 AM
Hi fellow castle keepers,

I recently posted about getting items for airship and this got me wondering if I am the same as everyone else. I am at level 82 and my airship asks for 32 to 37 items per crate.

Is the increase in airship items by level or by the number of times you send the airship?

Please let me know what your level is and the amount of items per crate your airship is asking for.

Thank you so much,

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 9:16 AM
Thank you all so much for all your information. I do use the tips and tricks/daily quest section and find it so valuable. But the cc's will wipe out my airship inventory fairly quickly. I love collecting all the avatars so I guess that is just the price I will have to pay.
But I think silverhawk is right, avoid all dq's that have airship requirements. This will really hold back my dq achievements but better that than constantly running around trying to replenish my airship inventory.
Thank you again, I really do appreciate the information.

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 24, 18 3:49 PM
Hi to all!

Since the WE is over and the SE is still a bit off I have been trying to do daily quests to break up the monotony of doing the rounds.
The airship crates I am getting now are asking for 32 to 37 for each item! How much higher does this go? I'm at level 82 and cringe to think what it will be when I get a few more updates.
As it is I can barely maintain more than 200 of each item and then a cc comes along and I am wiped out again. I think they are generous to give us an airship item with every round as well as possibly from puzzles, private room boxes, wheel, slots, etc., but I hope they limit these crate requirements or reduce them soon.
Any information about this would be appreciated. How do all of you cope?

Thank you,

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 9, 18 9:09 PM
Hi Smartsquid,

I can pass onto you what I have been told and that is to put them on your wish list and swap them. Don't just receive them. It seems this increases your drop rate and after you build up your inventory they will start dropping more often.

If you have a problem finding someone to swap with I will be glad to friend you and do it. I don't know what format you are playing on but if you give me your game id number I can send you a friend request.

I have a game on pc and one on ipad too.

I look forward to swapping with you,

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 4, 18 7:54 PM
My daughter lives in Seaside brynhrt and she didn't mention anything either.

Are you sure it wasn't a tiny one? Maybe .4? One that big would be on the news I think.

No matter what, glad you're okay. Happy New Year.

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 8:03 PM
That is good information to have. Does the pink gift box drop one in ten also? I have quite a few right now but am scared to give them away and end up with a low total and hurt my chances of getting more.

Thank you for always having the info we need. It really helps in planning a strategy.

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 7:58 PM
That is awesome! You are right the last update was pretty expensive. I've been stuck at 1.5 mil for a long time. You have really put in a lot of effort to obtain that goal. Good for you! You inspire us.

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 17 7:56 PM
You'll be missed. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and best wishes in all you do in the future.

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 8:17 AM
Hi E162,

Thank you so much for the reminder of how the pc downloads work. I'm doing it right now. I forget it doesn't automatically download every time. I'm so excited to play new content.

Thank you again.

BooBoo

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 7, 17 8:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm on pc and have not gotten download. No new Christmas room. I have it on my ipad game but not on pc.

I guess I'll contact customer support so I can keep up with everyone else.

If there is a step I missed, please let me know.

Thanks!

BooBoo

(Edit) PS. I did uninstall/reinstall.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 2, 17 8:37 AM
I'll give that a try and thank you!

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 10:31 AM
Is it me or have the little butterflies gotten really stingy? I used to get at least a shard when I would visit my own room and usually a shard from a friends room but the last few months there are many visits that I get nothing at all. I only visit them once or maybe twice a day. Anyone else see a drop in their goody getting?

It also seems that the puzzles are getting harder and harder and I wonder if it is really a 50/50 chance or if maybe the odds are a bit in the "houses' favor".

Any thoughts?

Looking forward to seasonal event!

Boo

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 1, 17 9:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

I need friends for upcoming seasonal event so I can leave gifts under your tree. Who doesn't want that? Happy holidays to all!

Boo

Thank you everyone, I have lots of friends now, should be a really fun event.

Happy holidays

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 7:13 AM
Hi everyone,

It would be great to have some friends for the upcoming FE. My number is i2510197 and my avatar name is BooBoo. Let the pumpkin hunt begin!

Thanks,
BooBoo

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator