Posts created by cele_1

posted in LandGrabbers on Oct 8, 11 5:18 PM
Has anyone else beat this level using a different method than the two posted? I have been trying for days, still no luck. This is the only one I have not received a star on, and I am getting frustrated!!!

posted in LandGrabbers on Oct 3, 11 7:04 PM
If you downloaded it from Big Fish, it should save your game. If you downloaded it from somewhere else, it will likely not save your game.

posted in LandGrabbers on Sep 30, 11 11:10 AM
If you got it from Big Fish, just login there, then click on "My Account" then "Purchase History". You can reinstall any of the games you've purchased from there. But, you said your version was free, so I'm assuming it was not from Big Fish. Perhaps the free version is incomplete.

posted in LandGrabbers on Sep 29, 11 3:51 PM
I have completed all of General Levels except Lavas 8 and 9. The best advice I can give you on any of the General Levels is to use your overflow wisely! Upgrade your original buildings to 20 or 30, on almost all of the levels. After you begin attacking your enemies, use everything you have, especially your overflow, to attack each building in turn. If you send 70 troops to one house, do not upgrade it, use those extra troops, along with some fresh ones, to attack the next building. With your last wave, double-click on the building you just overtook so you can have that overflow to work with. Keep in mind, castles generate troops twice as fast as all other buildings, so you want to capture as many castles as possible, especially if your enemy holds it!

On some levels, it is more beneficial to work with top and bottom portion separately. For example, send all of your troops at the top of the screen to one location near the top, at the same time you're sending your bottom troops to a location towards the bottom.

Still, it all comes down to how you use the overflow in each building you attack. If you just leave those troops there, they will quickly disappear. You need all the troops you can get, so USE THAT OVERFLOW!!!

Hope this helps someone.

posted in LandGrabbers on Sep 29, 11 3:26 PM
Master of Defense is awesome.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/876/masterofdefense/index.html

posted in LandGrabbers on Sep 29, 11 3:19 PM
The Lava Level should open up after you complete the Island Level. Perhaps you should uninstall and reinstall. There is nothing else to buy or load. The Colonel and General modes open up after you complete the 5 levels.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 19, 09 6:03 PM
Thank you. You guys are "da bomb"!

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 18, 09 3:40 PM
They do read the posts, and they are working on our problems. Read the posts on the main forum page.

posted in Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest on Jun 16, 09 5:42 PM
My game keeps crashing. When it does, it doesn't save my progress, and one of the times it crashed, I had to start all over again!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator