Posts created by DarkPrinces_1367

I'm having the same issue in the bonus game I click the phone to pull up the map and it freezes up instantly.

I'm having the same issue in the bonus game I click the phone to pull up the map and it freezes up instantly.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 16 10:34 AM
This is Excellent and creepy, the guide is very useful when needed. Map is good as well. Well Done! Look forward to the continuation of the story and adventure!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 16 3:20 PM
This is the Quote from Goblinz Facebook:

Goblinz

September 7 at 3:12pm ·

We have received bad news and wanted to make sure that we have a solution before announcing it.

To our surprise Big Fish Games were not very interested in the sequel to True Fear. We were told that there are already “a lot of quality games” waiting for release and True Fear 2 won’t launch until the summer of 2017…
As a result we will probably release the game ourselves on Steam and a few other portals. It was a big decision for us, but there was absolutely no way that we would make you wait another six months. Having said so, we are still trying to work with Big Fish. We will post the release dates as soon as we know them – hopefully before the end of September.

Despite having to take on a few jobs on the side to help pay the salaries, we are on schedule to have the release version by the end of September. Then, hopefully, we’ll have a release date fast enough.

We expect to come back with more news next week!

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Sep 9, 16 3:11 PM
I am greatly disappointed to hear that Big Fish will NOT be picking up True Fear 2 this month. There are MANY of us who have patiently waited for it to get finished and approved then Finally Released.
Goblinz Games said on their Facebook pag that they will be releasing it HOPEFULLY on Steam late this month. Your Loss, Big Fish.

I have been very loyal to Big Fish for several Years, I even have a stuffed Felix beside my computer. I think for OUR loyalty (and Money) you need to **** up the Sequel ASAP to Keep us happy.
Yes I like other games offered, some not so much, but mostly the HOGs are good ones but True Fear is pretty much on the top of the pack. The Leader in great spooky games...STOP AND THINK...HALLOWEEN IS COMING UP!!!! Do you REALLY want to disappoint A LOT of loyal people?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator