Posts created by judy1689

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 21, 18 5:10 AM
Truly sad. After they trashed Sunken Secrets, I decided, after being a game club member for over 10 years . . . to cancel my membership.

I started re-playing Found and MIdnight Castle . . . games I lost with computer crashes to see if they are worth my while to support.

When I first signed up for the game club, that was when you had live chat for customer support . . . now a thing of the past . . . and this news of closing the forum is just another sign they are abandoning their loyal customers forever.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 20, 18 12:03 PM
trixiebubbles wrote:judy

Are you sure your friends can request Misc items? We have never been able to request weapons etc.

If the For Collection items are missing from your wishlist "list", you may request them from your inventory or from Collections. Look for the little "+" .

Trixie

Thanks Trixie, I'll try that.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 19, 18 3:21 PM
I just started playing again after several years.

While I only have 5 friends (would love more), I have noticed that they can request items from the Misc and For Collection lists, while these items do not show up in my item request/wish list.

Do I have to reach a certain level to be able to request those items? I'm on level 18 right now.

My game id is: 444597

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 11:28 AM
Thanks for the info. Definitely something to look forward to.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 13, 18 8:39 AM
I have accumulated many gift boxes, the ones that are listed under the Stamps tab. How do we use them?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 8:17 AM
The last 2 times I played the jigsaw puzzle I won all but the last game. I did not want to pay the coins to replay the last game for gems, and it only awarded the money win, none of the bonus items I won.

The first times I played . . . and lost after a couple of items won, I was still awarded the items I won even though I chose not to replay.

What's up with that? Should I report that as a technical issue?

Thanks.

Edit. I checked my inventory and the items won were not there.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 8:16 PM
Thanks Mumma . . . this is a very supportive forum group!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 5:40 PM
Not sure what this Castle Challenge means.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 6:55 AM
Silver Hawk . . . I guess you are the official game Historian, lol.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 6:34 AM
I'm amazed at all the blatantly spam posts in this forum. Should we all be concerned about hackers?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 6:30 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Another suggestion - the Spring Event pets from previous years are exceptional pets. Some bring only silver & gold chests. You get the parts for them from the original Spring room by playing the Terrace HOS.
You may need to invite more friends who have their SR1 (original Spring room) open so you can play the Terrace enough to get those parts.
Here's a thread of people offering their SR1:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/1060005.page

Good luck!

OMG! All these "rooms"! Discovering all the advancements of this game amazes me!

I still don't fully understand them, but certainly have enjoyed getting the bonus money and crystals from them. How would I recognize the original Spring Room if I see it? Some are named and all this new "stuff" can be overwhelming to understand their benefits.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 6:20 AM
Katijay wrote:Sending you an invite....I probably have a lot of the things you would need to get the pets and the brown stamps...will do my best to help....

Is your game id Kay RM2? If so, would you like to start a swap?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 6:07 AM
silver_hawk wrote:

The best way to start building Unique Stamps is to join a stamp swap. YOU gift a stamp and your swapping partner gifts one back to you. Basically you swap the same stamp back and forth. For reasons unknown this causes the stamp to fall more often during HOS searches. Not a lot. You won't notice a big increase. It will be gradual as long as you swap everyday if possible. But it will and does help.

How do I find one or is anyone interested in starting one?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 6:05 AM
Katijay wrote:Sending you an invite....I probably have a lot of the things you would need to get the pets and the brown stamps...will do my best to help....

Thanks . . . I'll send you what you need when I can

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 6:03 AM
Czoe wrote:

Best wishes as you return to the game. Hope you have fun, and the Forum is the BEST for info on all the new delights in store.

Thanks . . . I left several years ago after a computer crash and never tried to recover the game . . . I had invested so much time and money into it that I just decided not to start a new one. I played when they were developing it, and the updates just couldn't come fast enough, lol. It is nice to see a game develop and survive for as long as this one.

I wish BFG would invest more time and energy into some of their other great FTP games instead of abandoning them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 5:34 PM
Thank you all for the excellent advice! After finding the tab to make pets, there are so many that its all confusing to know which ones are the best. I did make the spring pet which does give the silver chests so now I might have a chance, lol.

Is there a list somewhere in the forum which details which items each pet prefers to give out?

I'm especially needing to find one that gives out the rare unique ticket. I'm stuck. Been playing all day and I need 3 of them to advance my game . . . and I guess they are as rare as they say they are!

Again my thanks . . . its amazing how much this game has developed the past few years I've not been playing it. I had a computer crash and lost a game where I was at level 125 or more . . . but this is a whole new adventure.

Anyone who would like to contribute those tickets . . . my game id is: 740212.

You would certainly have my undying gratitude, lol.

Juedz

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 9:06 AM
My next Castle Challenge is to collect 3 silver chests from pets. I only have one pet, the Griffin and though I've fed him many times, I never collect any silver chests.

Is it because I'm too new at level 19?

Also, how do I acquire additional pets. I have an egg but do not know how to activate the pet.

Thanks.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 3, 18 10:54 AM
Started playing again after losing my game several years ago.

Would love some active friends.

My friend code is: 444597

Thanks Judy aka "Juedz"

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 3, 18 10:33 AM
Thank you so much . . . never thought of that, lol.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 3, 18 9:12 AM
I've looked under my avatar and the settings and everywhere else I can think of and cannot find a link to my game id.

Can someone direct me to the location to find it?

Thanks.
Judy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator