Posts created by mkchrc14

posted in Haunted Legends: Stone Guest on Aug 3, 16 9:30 AM
I need to find an additional three mugs once inside the tavern. I have already found the three mugs to get me inside the tavern, so please keep that in mind when trying to give me suggestions. The three I am looking for play a part near the bar with the three beer spouts.

posted in Haunted Legends: Stone Guest on Aug 3, 16 9:23 AM
You don't see it until you put the cheese near the rope you want rat to eat through.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 15 4:53 PM
My idea of a good adventure game is one with a story line that is so interesting you find yourself drawn in wanting to know what is going to happen next. The graphics should be imaginative. The puzzles should be intuitive and push the story line forward to it's completion. My experience has been that a good adventure game has a point and click for controls and no HOS. (games with HOS belong to the category of hidden object not adventure) My first adventure game was Riddle of the Sphinx and even though the graphics is dated I still have it in my game library.
Let me know what you think makes a good adventure game and please give me your recommendations on what I should play next. Also it would be fun to hear what was your first adventure game

posted in Haunted Hotel on Jun 18, 14 11:24 AM
The game was as advertised, a hidden object game with a few mini games in between HOS. I am a point and click adventure gamer so why did I try this game? I find that BFG tend to mislabel their games and often confuse point and click adventures with hidden object adventures so I try to be open minded and try demos in which the storyline appeals to me. This was such a game.Hidden object gamers will like this game.

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Jun 8, 14 11:45 AM
Let me get this straight I spend the majority of my 60 minute demo looking for and finding ten sockets when it was the crowbar I really needed? I might as well laugh it off and get on with my life.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on Jun 6, 14 7:21 AM
I am a lover of the true point and click adventure. I do not like hidden object games I mean no disrespect to those who do, however too many hidden object games are classified as adventure. A true adventure centers on solving puzzles without the hos.Please bfg please watch how you label the games there will be a lot less complaints from point and click adventurers. Please put more adventure games in your catalogue.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator