Posts created by naty1dnt44

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Sep 24, 15 4:41 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 7, 15 7:26 AM
Well, my truck and warehouse are level 3, yogurt plant and cheese plant are also level 3 and I have 3 stars on that level, and that's all I can say about that level. Lol, I know that those are not very helpful information but it's the best that I can since I really can't remember what's the "key" in that level. I do remember that it's tricky one and that I was struggling to won stars but can't remember exact details. Sorry, wish that there's an option to replay game for each star on each level...

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 7, 15 5:53 AM
Huh.. I have 3 stars on that level so I really can't remember how it goes for second star.. Sry

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 7, 15 1:02 AM
Yay!! Yw and congrats! I'm so glad you made it!

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 4, 15 5:52 AM
I only had first upgrade of truck and first upgrade of warehouse but I got 3 stars on that level. What I did was that I let pigs and chickens to die (first ones, that you get when level starts), then buy cows, cheese and jam and beehive. Then quickly pass on to production everything. After you get 4 milks, let cows die, and you have one car drive that u can use when your warehouse is full. I recommend to use that ride to sell 3x cheesecake, 4x pudding and 2x cakes. You need to order butter partially so that u can achieve this. But, you need to act fast. It was hard but it's possible without having full upgrades. Good luck!

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 1, 15 2:30 PM
Thanks for the detailed answer!

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Aug 1, 15 4:02 AM
When will new content be available? (Levels behind those rocks)

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 20, 15 2:29 AM
@bfgBellerophon, running the game as admin didn't solved the sync issue I'm experiencing.. I actually didn't have game progress lost at all. I started playing on first machine, bought some things, played game and then I went on different location, I was bored (lol), downloaded game manager and FF Inc. Logged in, started to play but it was from the blank, all over again. My progress from the first machine was not there. After that I returned to first location and continued the game and everything was exactly as it was when I left it. So, thing is that on second machine that progress is not shown. I'm playing under the same username on both locations but game on second machine is acting like I didn't bought anything that I actually did while I was on first machine. Also, levels that I have finished on first machine are not done on second machine until I finish them... Anyone else had this kind of issue? Is it supposed to be like that? I always thought that payments are linked to username, but it seems that it's location that is important

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 18, 15 12:15 AM
Hi,
I have some sync problems, I believe. I installed Game Manager on 2 different machines. I'm playing logged in. Bought starter pack and unlocked/upgraded a lot of things while I was on first machine but after I went to another location, started Game manager, logged in, started the game - all my upgrades, rest of my keys and those green things are gone! Can someone please help?

posted in Farm Frenzy Inc. on Jul 17, 15 6:45 AM
The game is designed only that we spend money, a lot of money! It's not possible to play without spending a lot of money.. Too bad, I'm a big fan of the FF games but this is pure robbery.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator