Posts created by callmepops

You will have a long and happy life

The little girl in this story is holly. After her father's demise. the owner of the motel raised her as her own

posted in Phantasmat: Insidious Dreams Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 17 3:17 PM
Place them next to Kevin on the bed

posted in Mystery Tales: The House of Others Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 17 2:04 PM
My problem isn't tech. i'm sure it's a stupid Q.but here goes. if you have played a game with no trouble and the update becomes available should you update? It seems redundant but at the same time I feel compelled to do it .Please tell me if I'm wasting
my time. Or not!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 17 4:03 PM
I just got it you have to go back to one of the rooms a statue with a book in your inventory you have two pc. of paper put them in the book than you can upgrade the bow

posted in The Unseen Fears: Body Thief Collector's Edition on May 26, 17 9:13 PM
On the start screen . there are three parts

The reinstall and different user worked for me also

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 17 2:54 PM
I think there is a puzzle that has to be put together. You probably
have it by now. If not hope this helps a little That was many games ago

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Jan 27, 17 4:35 PM
There is another Adam Wolfe with the other two cases Adam Wolfe
Blood of eternity

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 16 10:06 PM
I could't let it go . and finally figured it otu so for who very may have answered
thanks anyway

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 16 4:11 PM
For the nostalgia section it says complete the collectible hunt to unlock it
i found all mt collectibles but can't open nostalgia. Any ideals?

Sometimes in the souvenirs room you have to roam around some of them are not hidden in the open others are.I like them

posted in Dark Strokes: The Legend of the Snow Kingdom on Sep 16, 16 10:32 AM
There is another dark strokes in the hidden object list D.S. sins of the Father

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 16 1:59 PM
Thanks CherylParker

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Jul 9, 16 10:58 AM
I thought the girl in the car was not dead. that she released them
so there spirits could be free.I will replay also i'm like Bob can't always sleep

posted in Dreampath: Curse of the Swamps Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 16 4:27 PM
I have full screen and it's to big can't see things on bottom!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Jun 7, 16 2:48 PM
The shell is the one in the right hand side that helps you with water

posted in Black Swan on May 9, 16 9:47 PM
Go back to the lake where the swan boats are . to the right of the boat
you can go right . you'll find what you need to get the doll off the ledge. It makes me nervous to say to much.

posted in Edge of Reality: Ring of Destiny Collector's Edition on May 2, 16 8:51 AM
I like helpers. and in this game Ice was sweet .

posted in Sea of Lies: Beneath the Surface Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 16 8:30 PM
Thank You 1357wc . It worked for me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator