Posts created by syl2468

posted in Calavera: Day of the Dead Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 16 9:08 PM
What do the red/green circles mean on the map? Haven't figured that out. Things to do, something left? etc.

posted in Runaway With The Circus on Jun 27, 16 8:41 PM
Having a problem too, all pixelated and rainbowed. Also, hint button is not at all precise in its direction.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Nov 4, 15 6:53 PM
I was sort of enjoying this game, and then the hint button stopped working...happen to anyone else?

posted in Tearstone on Sep 28, 15 10:32 PM
I cannot get the correct pattern of lights to appear on the monument key chain, the pattern according to the **** walkthrough.
I have clicked dozens of times and pattern simply repeats.

Tearstone

"When the key chain appears click on the button until you see the configuration of lights shown in the image above. You should have the first light on, the second and third lights off, and the fourth light on. When you find this pattern the chapter is complete."

HELP ME PLEASE!

posted in Mosaics Galore on Jun 5, 15 5:15 PM
Maybe it's me, but if I have won all the trophies then why don't I have the "won all trophies" trophy? Did I miss something?

posted in The Otherside: Realm of Eons on May 1, 15 5:12 PM
I got stuck as well. FIVE YEARS LATER THAN THE FIRST POST THAT MENTIONS THE GLYPHS PROBLEM. ARE YOU SERIOUS? WOW.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Feb 4, 14 10:03 PM
It's been a very long time since anyone's posted in this forum, but maybe someone can help me with the curtain...clicking on it does nothing and it says "area complete". Anyone know if there is a fix or is it me? Walkthrough says I should be able to go through to the kitchen. Help!

posted in Exorcist 2 on Feb 16, 13 5:00 PM
Thanks! I appreciate it but your link isn't taking us anywhere...

posted in Exorcist 2 on Feb 13, 13 6:12 PM
I absolutely cannot put the faucet together, I think I'm missing one more piece as seen in the drawing, looks like a shorter piece of pipe? Any thoughts?

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Jul 3, 12 7:25 AM
I have everything I need to make the cup of coffee. But the coffee disappeared! I definitely got it from the apartment but now I don't see it. It's not in the little window that comes up when you click on the cup, or in one of the pics in the upper right corner. Now what?

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Apr 23, 12 11:49 PM
I see that tech issues with this game go back for some time. I just installed it for the first time since I bought it several months ago and can't get past the pen and ink in the very first scene. It locks up and I have to force quit. So what to do?

posted in Slot Quest: Under the Sea on Mar 11, 12 12:44 PM
Dear Big Fish,

I think you can see that even among the very few posts what the issue is. We want to play the whole game! What can be done to get past the challenges in the time allowed? The bonus round frequency is a real problem.

posted in Slot Quest: Under the Sea on Mar 11, 12 12:34 PM
I know I practically scream every time I have to GO fishing! I'm sick of it! 5 means more frequent bonuses! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, GIVE US AN OPTION TO DECLINE THE BONUS!!!

posted in Slot Quest: Under the Sea on Mar 11, 12 12:32 PM
I know I practically scream every time I have to GO fishing! I'm sick of it! 5 means more frequent bonuses! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, GIVE US AN OPTION TO DECLINE THE BONUS!!!

posted in Slot Quest: Under the Sea on Mar 11, 12 12:28 PM

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Aug 3, 10 11:42 PM
I agree. HORRIBLY DISAPPOINTED.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Aug 3, 10 11:40 PM
I have to agree that this was the BIGGEST disappointment of all my big fish purchases. Each one of these since the first one has gotten worse.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Apr 25, 10 10:37 PM
I've looked around a bit on the boards, but I didn't see...are there any plans for another one? It's been one of my favorite **** games, I love the variety of things to do. I'm anxiously awaiting the next one! Any new info on this? Thanks!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 22, 08 9:42 PM
I finished this game once and decided to play it again since I liked it so much! However, the second time I found everything, including all the crystals, but no dragon mountain appeared on the map. So I played it again, same thing. What happened to dragon mountain?! I can't remember what happened the first time between having all the items and all the crystals after Russia/China. HELP! Is this a glitch? It worked the first time...

THANKS TO A POST I WENT BACK TO LOOK FOR THE SCROLL IN CHINA. IT'S ON THE RIGHT-MOST LEG OF THE PIER AFTER THE SHIP SAILS. THANK GOODNESS FOR THESE BOARDS!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator